CatBanter

-   -   Late Again #~^*%! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103671)

BfloPolska January 6th 11 10:13 PM

Late Again #~^*%!

I so hope you all don't mind my extending the holiday cheer but with
my foot in a cast everything is going more slowly, including my card
mailing. Please don't beat me. I hurt.

Blessed be,
Baha

Joy January 6th 11 10:16 PM

Late Again #~^*%!

Purrs for the hurting to stop soon.

--

Joy

Forming a plan has a way of making you think you know what you're doing.
- Lynn Schooler, Walking Home

Kalynnda Berens January 7th 11 12:03 AM

Late Again #~^*%!

On 1/6/2011 4:13 PM, BfloPolska wrote:
I so hope you all don't mind my extending the holiday cheer but with
my foot in a cast everything is going more slowly, including my card
mailing. Please don't beat me. I hurt.

Blessed be,
Baha

Baha,
I just sent mine out yesterday :-)

I am so sorry you are hurting. Take care of yourself. We know you
are thinking of us, and we'll enjoy the cards when they show up. YOU are
important. Getting the cards out ASAP isn't.

Kalynnda, mom to six furry freeloaders

Yowie January 7th 11 09:50 PM

Late Again #~^*%!

On 7/01/2011 9:13 AM, BfloPolska wrote:
I so hope you all don't mind my extending the holiday cheer but with
my foot in a cast everything is going more slowly, including my card
mailing. Please don't beat me. I hurt.

I'll tell you a secret, Baha. I'm the card list *organiser* and I have
not sent a single card yet. Things just got crazy at the end of the year
- we were supposed to be 'winding down' and yet I found myself working
12-14 hour days to meet the 'end of the year' deadlines for Asia (Asia
doesn't *do* Christmas holidays so I had to get 2 weeks work done in
one), on top of which I had to do some of Santa's work on his behalf. I
was utterly exhausted. Something had to give. It was the cards.

Yowie

[email protected] January 8th 11 02:33 AM

Late Again #~^*%!

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

I'm not part of the group card exchange as I keep that to a minimum.
This year, we've had a great excuse for sending them late, since the
pre-Christmas blizzard slowed mail down so much that lots of it still
hasn't arrived. And our neighbour across the street is a Georgian
Orthodox Christian so she *wanted* us to send her card ten days late.
Bless you, Tamara...

Your neighbor across the street? You could just walk across the street
and hand it to her!

--
I only like dreaming, all the day long
Where no one is screaming...