CatBanter

-   -   Cats and Food (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=147)

Seanette Blaylock August 20th 03 07:25 PM

Cats and Food

This was sighted in alt.recovery.clutter. "Stainless Steel Streetrat"
is replying to "Kkat" about cats mooching human food.

In article , "KKat"
writes:
snipped
The other two just stare and try Jedi mind tricks to get you to share.

"Jedi mind tricks"! That's it! I *accidently* once trained my cat to wait - I
had said (mumbled) "wait 'til I'm finished" (or something) and then realized
that he had actually got down and *waited* g.

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL

polonca12000 August 20th 03 10:37 PM

ROFL! Thanks.
Best wishes,
--