CatBanter

-   -   Last picture of last year (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=93048)

Marina January 4th 09 06:02 PM

Last picture of last year

I found a picture from December that I hadn't posted in my Photobucket
album yet. Caliban enjoying the last days of 2008:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_1168.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Kyla =^..^=[_4_] January 4th 09 07:32 PM

Last picture of last year

"Marina"
I found a picture from December that I hadn't posted in my Photobucket
album yet. Caliban enjoying the last days of 2008:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_1168.jpg

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Awwww, he looks relaxed, and pretty 'nipped out'. He's adorable.
Give him a scritch from his Anti Kyla from across The Pond
Purrs
Happy New Year
Kyla
-and sleeping clowder

MLB January 4th 09 07:52 PM

Last picture of last year

Marina wrote:
I found a picture from December that I hadn't posted in my Photobucket
album yet. Caliban enjoying the last days of 2008:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_1168.jpg

Not a care in the world! Happy New Year. MLB

[email protected] January 4th 09 10:41 PM

Last picture of last year

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 20:02:24 +0200, Marina
wrote:

I found a picture from December that I hadn't posted in my Photobucket
album yet. Caliban enjoying the last days of 2008:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_1168.jpg

He's such a handsome cat! It looks like he's inside of something, but
it's not a box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

[email protected] January 4th 09 11:22 PM

Last picture of last year

Marina wrote:

I found a picture from December that I hadn't posted in my Photobucket
album yet. Caliban enjoying the last days of 2008:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_1168.jpg

Pink nose!!

--
Joyce ^..^

Kreisleriana[_3_] January 4th 09 11:39 PM

Last picture of last year

"Marina" wrote in message
I found a picture from December that I hadn't posted in my Photobucket
album yet. Caliban enjoying the last days of 2008:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_1168.jpg

So great to be him! ;) Pink nose, paws, stripies, and cuddly as all heck
;)

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

GaDragonfly January 5th 09 12:17 AM

Last picture of last year

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ul-Dec08/IMG_1...

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Awwwwwww!!!
Julie

Marina January 5th 09 04:05 AM

Last picture of last year

wrote:

I found a picture from December that I hadn't posted in my
Photobucket album yet. Caliban enjoying the last days of 2008:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_1168.jpg

He's such a handsome cat! It looks like he's inside of something, but
it's not a box.

It's my office chair. It's very popular with the cats because it has
very high armrests so it's almost like being in a box.

http://www.ikea.com/PIAimages/36245_PE127320_S2.jpg

Karla January 5th 09 06:14 AM

Last picture of last year

"Marina" wrote in message
I found a picture from December that I hadn't posted in my Photobucket
album yet. Caliban enjoying the last days of 2008:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_1168.jpg

That is a great photo and he is gorgeous!
Karla

Helen Wheels January 5th 09 12:42 PM

Last picture of last year

Marina wrote:
I found a picture from December that I hadn't posted in my Photobucket
album yet. Caliban enjoying the last days of 2008:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_1168.jpg

Aww.. please give that little velvet chin a skritch from me.