CatBanter

-   -   Sugar and TV (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68583)

Karen April 9th 06 03:51 PM

Sugar and TV

Suddenly this a.m. Sugar is having a field day with Face the Nation!
Their hands! Bod Schaeffer and the GM guy who is on move their hands
just enough that they pop up on the screen and she is finding that
FASCINATING!! LOL!

Howard C. Berkowitz April 9th 06 04:50 PM

Sugar and TV

In article 2006040909513350073%kchuplis@alltelnet, Karen
wrote:

Suddenly this a.m. Sugar is having a field day with Face the Nation!
Their hands! Bod Schaeffer and the GM guy who is on move their hands
just enough that they pop up on the screen and she is finding that
FASCINATING!! LOL!

Clifford (RB) generally ignored TV, except for two things: any nature
show featuring canines of various sorts, and any live appearance by
Bill Clinton. Clifford would sit in front of the TV for the full length
of State of the Union Addresses.

I have no explanation of his politics.

Karen April 9th 06 09:47 PM

Sugar and TV

wrote:

Suddenly this a.m. Sugar is having a field day with Face the Nation!
Their hands! Bod Schaeffer and the GM guy who is on move their hands
just enough that they pop up on the screen and she is finding that
FASCINATING!! LOL!

Clifford (RB) generally ignored TV, except for two things: any nature
show featuring canines of various sorts, and any live appearance by
Bill Clinton. Clifford would sit in front of the TV for the full length
of State of the Union Addresses.

I have no explanation of his politics.

She gave the Masters a bit of a glance a while ago, but that was not as
interesting I guess. I think I need to get one of those Cat DVDs.

Kreisleriana April 9th 06 11:48 PM

Sugar and TV

On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 09:51:33 -0500, Karen
yodeled:

Suddenly this a.m. Sugar is having a field day with Face the Nation!
Their hands! Bod Schaeffer and the GM guy who is on move their hands
just enough that they pop up on the screen and she is finding that
FASCINATING!! LOL!

Put on Fox and see if she attacks Bill O'Reilly. ;)

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

PatM April 10th 06 04:25 AM

Sugar and TV

It was the Masters that had Matty fascinated today...that's the most
action she'll ever see on a golf course!LOL

PatM