CatBanter

-   -   If you like wild cats, don't miss this... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=23945)

Zorin the Lynx January 31st 05 05:25 AM

If you like wild cats, don't miss this...

Baby cougars: http://zorin.org/drupal/?q=node/59

They're so sweet. I got to feed one of them with a milk bottle and
they're so tiny! Yet of course much bigger than a domestic cat at two
weeks...

How's everyone doing? I haven't poked my head (or paws) in here in a
while. Lynxie's being as cute as ever; he's currently pouncing and
ducking under the sheets on the bed.

-Z

--
Ned Flat: "Why are you acting like this??"
Yakko: "We're not acting. We really are like this."

OU812? January 31st 05 07:24 AM

Zorin the Lynx wrote:

Baby cougars: http://zorin.org/drupal/?q=node/59

They're so sweet. I got to feed one of them with a milk bottle and
they're so tiny! Yet of course much bigger than a domestic cat at two
weeks...

How's everyone doing? I haven't poked my head (or paws) in here in a
while. Lynxie's being as cute as ever; he's currently pouncing and
ducking under the sheets on the bed.

-Z

OMG... unbearable cuteness!! You're so lucky!!

Kristy

jmcquown January 31st 05 10:15 AM

Zorin the Lynx wrote:
Baby cougars: http://zorin.org/drupal/?q=node/59

They're so sweet. I got to feed one of them with a milk bottle and
they're so tiny! Yet of course much bigger than a domestic cat at two
weeks...

How's everyone doing? I haven't poked my head (or paws) in here in a
while. Lynxie's being as cute as ever; he's currently pouncing and
ducking under the sheets on the bed.

-Z

Awwwwww! And they have round ears! :)

Jill

Kreisleriana January 31st 05 06:22 PM

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:25:01 -0500, Zorin the Lynx
yodeled:

Baby cougars: http://zorin.org/drupal/?q=node/59

They're so sweet. I got to feed one of them with a milk bottle and
they're so tiny! Yet of course much bigger than a domestic cat at two
weeks...

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!

mega-THUD!!!
+

Theresa

Gabey8 February 1st 05 04:59 AM

How CUUUTE! :o) I'm not sure it's even LEGAL to be that adorable. ;o)

What little sweeties! Give them a skritch for me. :o)

Donna

Adrian February 1st 05 02:30 PM

Zorin the Lynx wrote:
Baby cougars: http://zorin.org/drupal/?q=node/59

They're so sweet. I got to feed one of them with a milk bottle and
they're so tiny! Yet of course much bigger than a domestic cat at two
weeks...

How's everyone doing? I haven't poked my head (or paws) in here in a
while. Lynxie's being as cute as ever; he's currently pouncing and
ducking under the sheets on the bed.

-Z

I'm glad you're still arround. You have been missed.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.