CatBanter

-   -   I was lucky enough (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109975)

Christina Websell September 13th 13 01:35 AM

I was lucky enough

to beg some of the big plant pots from the officials who were clearing out a
cannabis farm on Tuesday! they said help yourself.
I had to walk part of the way home with them I'd left my car a way away so
I hoped a drug dog would not come along and sniff me ;-)

I might go back tomorrow for the compost and the rest of the pots if they
are not gone already.
I'll leave the ducting and the lights as I only want them for beans and
tomatoes.
These are good pots (1.50 similar each at Wilko) I got 7 or 8 but couldn't
carry any more.
To have a cannabis farm near me is quite an unusual thing, and even more so
because they'd rented an ex-doctor's surgery!
Hmm, I don't mean the doctor is an ex-doctor, you know what I mean.
Anyway, I have permission to take anything I want.

Tina

Christina Websell September 13th 13 02:07 AM

I was lucky enough

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
to beg some of the big plant pots from the officials who were clearing out
a cannabis farm on Tuesday! they said help yourself.
I had to walk part of the way home with them I'd left my car a way away
so I hoped a drug dog would not come along and sniff me ;-)

I might go back tomorrow for the compost and the rest of the pots if they
are not gone already.
I'll leave the ducting and the lights as I only want them for beans and
tomatoes.
These are good pots (1.50 similar each at Wilko) I got 7 or 8 but
couldn't carry any more.
To have a cannabis farm near me is quite an unusual thing, and even more
so because they'd rented an ex-doctor's surgery!
Hmm, I don't mean the doctor is an ex-doctor, you know what I mean.
Anyway, I have permission to take anything I want.

Tina

Please ignore, this was for another group