CatBanter

-   -   baby kitten wanted (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=68363)

Carmen April 1st 06 06:07 AM

baby kitten wanted

prefer female and shorthair.

Or if your cat will have baby soon, let me know and I can reserve one:)

thanks.

Rhino April 1st 06 06:29 PM

baby kitten wanted

"Carmen" wrote in message
prefer female and shorthair.

Or if your cat will have baby soon, let me know and I can reserve one:)

It would help if you said where you lived. Or do you expect to receive the
kitten in the mail?

--
Rhino

meeee April 3rd 06 04:20 AM

baby kitten wanted

"Carmen" wrote in message
prefer female and shorthair.

Or if your cat will have baby soon, let me know and I can reserve one:)

thanks.

Maybe this is obvious but I'll say it anyway. Go to a shelter. they have
plenty of beautiful kittens in need of a home.