CatBanter

-   -   RB purrs for Little Feet (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112601)

Mishi[_2_] June 19th 15 04:14 PM

RB purrs for Little Feet

Mark's old man, Little Feet, made the trip to the RB last night. Major Purrs and sadness going out to him and Senya.

MaryL[_2_] June 19th 15 04:48 PM

RB purrs for Little Feet

On 6/19/2015 10:14 AM, Mishi wrote:
Mark's old man, Little Feet, made the trip to the RB last night. Major Purrs and sadness going out to him and Senya.

Oh, I am sorry to hear this. I have followed messages about Little Feet
for some time, and I did not know he was ill. Purrs and condolences
going out to Mark and Senya.

MaryL

jmcquown[_2_] June 19th 15 06:57 PM

RB purrs for Little Feet

On 6/19/2015 11:14 AM, Mishi wrote:
Mark's old man, Little Feet, made the trip to the RB last night. Major Purrs and sadness going out to him and Senya.

I'm so very sorry to hear this. Purrs for Little Feet and for Mark and
Senya.

Jill

Joy June 19th 15 08:05 PM

RB purrs for Little Feet

On 6/19/2015 8:14 AM, Mishi wrote:
Mark's old man, Little Feet, made the trip to the RB last night. Major Purrs and sadness going out to him and Senya.

The purrs and sadness are going out from here, too.

Lesley Madigan June 19th 15 08:46 PM

RB purrs for Little Feet

n Friday, June 19, 2015 at 4:14:26 PM UTC+1, Mishi wrote:9.
Mark's old man, Little Feet, made the trip to the RB last night. Major Purrs and sadness going out to him and Senya.

It was very quick from what Mark said on FB- He posted a photo taken half an hour before of Little Feet snuggled up, then he was sitting on Mark and at 9.15, Little Feet was sitting on his lap when he suddenly let out 3 odd cries, reached up to Mark and died

Still heart breaking not a good day Awaremi died as well so I left the rpca FB group to cheer myself up and a friend of mine's cat Cassie has been diagnosed with cancer and it's more extensive than was expected so Cassie will almost certainly be going over the Bridge in the next few days- she's not in pain so her family can consider their options but it doesn't look good

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

MaryL[_2_] June 20th 15 02:13 AM

RB purrs for Little Feet

On 6/19/2015 2:46 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
[...]

Thank you for letting us know. This is so sad but it is one of those
situations where we know that this is devastating for Mark and Senya but
a very good way to go for Little Feet.

Purrs and sympathy for you and your friend.

MaryL

Larry Stark June 20th 15 08:05 PM

RB purrs for Little Feet

On Fri, 19 Jun 2015 08:14:25 -0700 (PDT), Mishi
wrote:

Mark's old man, Little Feet, made the trip to the RB last night. Major Purrs and sadness going out to him and Senya.

Prayers and purrs to Mark nad Little Feet on his journey.