CatBanter

-   -   Leroy - RB (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109453)

---MIKE--- May 31st 13 01:31 PM

Leroy - RB

With the vet's help Leroy went to the rainbow bridge yesterday. His
slave felt he was in pain and should be relieved of this burden. I sent
her the rainbow bridge poem. I am trying to convince her to get another
cat to keep Shasta company.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

jmcquown[_2_] May 31st 13 02:08 PM

Leroy - RB

On 5/31/2013 8:31 AM, ---MIKE--- wrote:
With the vet's help Leroy went to the rainbow bridge yesterday. His
slave felt he was in pain and should be relieved of this burden. I sent
her the rainbow bridge poem. I am trying to convince her to get another
cat to keep Shasta company.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

I'm very sorry to hear about Leroy. Many purrs for your friend. I know
her heart is breaking.

Jill

Matt Ferrari[_2_] May 31st 13 02:59 PM

Leroy - RB

"jmcquown" wrote in message
On 5/31/2013 8:31 AM, ---MIKE--- wrote:
With the vet's help Leroy went to the rainbow bridge yesterday. His
slave felt he was in pain and should be relieved of this burden. I sent
her the rainbow bridge poem. I am trying to convince her to get another
cat to keep Shasta company.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

I'm very sorry to hear about Leroy. Many purrs for your friend. I know
her heart is breaking.

Jill

Sorry to hear RIP Leroy

Joy May 31st 13 06:14 PM

Leroy - RB

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
With the vet's help Leroy went to the rainbow bridge yesterday. His
slave felt he was in pain and should be relieved of this burden. I sent
her the rainbow bridge poem. I am trying to convince her to get another
cat to keep Shasta company.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

***

My sympathy to his slave. Don't push him too hard. Some people want to get
another cat right away. Others need some time before doing so.

Joy

jmcquown[_2_] May 31st 13 11:32 PM

Leroy - RB

On 5/31/2013 1:14 PM, Joy wrote:
"---MIKE---" wrote in message
With the vet's help Leroy went to the rainbow bridge yesterday. His
slave felt he was in pain and should be relieved of this burden. I sent
her the rainbow bridge poem. I am trying to convince her to get another
cat to keep Shasta company.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

***

My sympathy to his slave. Don't push him too hard. Some people want to get
another cat right away. Others need some time before doing so.

Joy

I've been thinking about that, Joy. When I lose Persia (and it will
happen in the next few years) I'm not sure I'd be ready to take on a new
owner right away.

Jill

pat Chlebowski June 1st 13 04:05 AM

Leroy - RB