CatBanter

-   -   Where ya been, Takayuki? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=84557)

Kreisleriana[_2_] November 28th 07 07:40 PM

Where ya been, Takayuki?

Just wondering how you and Dot and Buster are getting along. Hope all is
well.

[email protected] November 28th 07 08:31 PM

Where ya been, Takayuki?

Kreisleriana drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote:

Just wondering how you and Dot and Buster are getting along.
Hope all is well.

Someone else pinged him about a week or so ago, and he reported in.
Dot and Buster are getting along great - he doesn't think so, but
it sure sounds like it to me. Both of them seem to come and go as
they please without a lot of turf wars. There's the occasional bap
on the head, but that's just business as usual in the cat world.
IMO, his is a success story!

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.

Takayuki November 28th 07 11:11 PM

Where ya been, Takayuki?

"Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote:
Just wondering how you and Dot and Buster are getting along. Hope all is
well.

What, again? :)

Right now, we're in the middle of Dot's cool weather reign of terror.
She gets lots of zoomies, during which Buster watches her from an out
of the way perch, looking horrified. She also accosts him while he's
trying to eat from his food dish, and licks his butt.

[email protected] November 29th 07 01:54 AM

Where ya been, Takayuki?

Takayuki wrote:

"Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote:

Just wondering how you and Dot and Buster are getting along. Hope all is
well.

What, again? :)

Right now, we're in the middle of Dot's cool weather reign of terror.
She gets lots of zoomies, during which Buster watches her from an out
of the way perch, looking horrified. She also accosts him while he's
trying to eat from his food dish, and licks his butt.

Wow, a far cry from the Dot who wouldn't leave the kitchen! Go Dot!!

Joyce

Kreisleriana[_2_] November 29th 07 12:28 PM

Where ya been, Takayuki?

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote:
Just wondering how you and Dot and Buster are getting along. Hope all is
well.

What, again? :)

Right now, we're in the middle of Dot's cool weather reign of terror.
She gets lots of zoomies, during which Buster watches her from an out
of the way perch, looking horrified. She also accosts him while he's
trying to eat from his food dish, and licks his butt.

You've created a monster! It sounds great. ;)