CatBanter

-   -   Pic: Nikki newsgrouping (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2289)

Marina March 4th 04 05:43 AM

Pic: Nikki newsgrouping

Nikki helped me with the newsgroup this morning, and she sat there purring
very loudly for all the kitties and hoomins in need of healing and soothing
purrs. (I've ordered a microphone for the computer, just so I can record her
amazing purr.)

http://tinyurl.com/yqgup

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Hopitus2 March 4th 04 06:54 AM

It seems to me that Nikki has a pretty little soft, feminine face, more
rounded than Frank's; would you say so? Her rounded, soft little chin looks
a lot like our Maluce in profile. In other words, a well-rounded gal.

"Marina" wrote in message
: Nikki helped me with the newsgroup this morning, and she sat there purring
: very loudly for all the kitties and hoomins in need of healing and
soothing
: purrs. (I've ordered a microphone for the computer, just so I can record
her
: amazing purr.)
:
: http://tinyurl.com/yqgup
:
: --
: Marina, Frank and Nikki
: Email marina (dot) kurten (at) pp (dot) inet (dot) fi
: Pics at http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/frankiennikki
:

Victor Martinez March 4th 04 01:38 PM

Awww... what a good girl! Unlike Rufous who is pestering me to get going
with our morning routine. He must get in the shower now!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Marina March 4th 04 02:35 PM

"Hopitus2" wrote
It seems to me that Nikki has a pretty little soft, feminine face, more
rounded than Frank's; would you say so? Her rounded, soft little chin

looks
a lot like our Maluce in profile. In other words, a well-rounded gal.

*Very* well-rounded, I would say. ;o) No, but seriously, you're right. Nikki
has a much rounder and more feminine face than Frank. My sister is always
making fun of Frank's long, angular snout. She says it gets longer and more
square the older he gets.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers March 5th 04 07:47 AM

*Very* well-rounded, I would say. ;o) No, but seriously, you're right. Nikki
has a much rounder and more feminine face than Frank. My sister is always
making fun of Frank's long, angular snout. She says it gets longer and more
square the older he gets.

Does your sister enjoy sharp claws up her long beak after making stoopid
comments about the most handome cat in the whole of Scandinavia????

*Hissspit*

Waffles
(gleaming and *sharp* white claws emerging from velvet furred paws... tail
lashing... ears down... growling...)

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

[email protected] March 5th 04 08:35 AM

My sister is always making fun of Frank's long, angular snout. She
says it gets longer and more square the older he gets.

Does your sister enjoy sharp claws up her long beak after making stoopid
comments about the most handome cat in the whole of Scandinavia????

Is Marina's sister a bird?? :)

Joyce

Marina March 5th 04 01:45 PM

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote

Does your sister enjoy sharp claws up her long beak after making stoopid
comments about the most handome cat in the whole of Scandinavia????

*Hissspit*

Waffles
(gleaming and *sharp* white claws emerging from velvet furred paws... tail
lashing... ears down... growling...)

To me, you are a scary sight, Waffles, but I'm afraid my sister isn't as
easily intimidated, since she takes care of much bigger beasties at the zoo.
I do try to defend Frank against her onslaughts (by calling her cats "The
Blimp" and "Slinky", among other things), but she's my big sis. There's not
much I can do, except annoy her as much as possible. ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers March 5th 04 02:29 PM

To me, you are a scary sight, Waffles, but I'm afraid my sister isn't as
easily intimidated, since she takes care of much bigger beasties at the zoo.

Huh??? She thinks size determines how scared she should be? Just shows how
*stoopid* some hoomins really are, if you ask me. *Anyone* who isults *my*
beloved Frank is likely to wake up one morning with cat doodah rubbed into a
newly-opened *deep* wound on a sensitive area of their flesh....

I do try to defend Frank against her onslaughts (by calling her cats "The
Blimp" and "Slinky", among other things), but she's my big sis.

Hah! Her feet gnawed off at the ankles and she won't be big much longer!

There's not
much I can do, except annoy her as much as possible. ;o)

Carry on - entirely acceptable course of action...

Purrs Waffles
(who gets *very* protective of *her* love interest....)