CatBanter

-   -   Stinky thanks you (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5305)

Kreisleriana July 13th 04 03:45 PM

Stinky thanks you

Thanks to all you nice humans and kitties who wished me a happy
Stinkyversary.

I wish you all a nice mousie. :)

Love,
Stinky

Theresa

Julie Snowshoe July 13th 04 09:36 PM

Kreisleriana wrote:

Thanks to all you nice humans and kitties who wished me a happy
Stinkyversary.

I wish you all a nice mousie. :)

Love,
Stinky

We're a bit behind in versary purrs as well as all the other purrs
needed, however, Hobbes, Lacey, Selena and I send lots of happy
Stinkyversary wishes. Hobbes, Selena and Lacey would like to send a
squirrel as well, but I've refused to allow them outside to catch it.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Melissa Houle July 14th 04 12:50 AM

Stinky,
May your life be a bowl of Bing Cherries. G
You are most welcome. (I'll share the nice mousie with my gang...if one
should appear.)

Melissa