CatBanter

-   -   Out of the hospital (long) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=111761)

Kyla=^..^=[_2_] October 4th 14 11:03 PM

Out of the hospital (long)

Please forgive my top post, but OMG Mary L, That was VERY scary for you.
I wish I had an e mail address for you so we could e mail.
STAY WELL.
Love,
Kyla
is my e mail address IF you'd like to e mail me.
That goes for anyone here, except for trolls.
Haven't seen any meanies lately:)

I was released from the hospital yesterday afternoon.

~~~~~~~
Thanks, everyone, for the kind words. Unfortunately, I had another trip to
the emergency room via ambulance Wednesday afternoon but did not need to be
admitted to the hospital that time! I hope this will be the last of my
"chauffeured trips" by ambulance. I was participating in a meeting at our
church Wednesday afternoon when I realized that I was going to faint if I
could not lie down. I had to interrupt the meeting and asked if someone
could help me over to the sofa (fortunately, the meeting was in the parlor
that has comfortable chairs and a sofa). I was suddenly surrounded by about
10 people, and they *pulled* me in the chair instead of letting me try to
walk. A friend walked over with her cell phone and said she was calling for
an ambulance. I did not think that was necessary, but she said I was "white
as a sheet." The paramedics took my blood pressure as soon as we were in
the ambulance (which had arrived within only a few minutes), and my blood
pressure was only 60/30. Wow! I had been on two blood pressure
medications, and my doctor has removed both of them. I am supposed to take
my BP three times a day, keep a log of them, and see him in a week. I'm
feeling much better now, so I hope that will be the end of the problems.

MaryL