CatBanter

-   -   OT Right not to life!! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=104735)

Adrian[_2_] May 1st 11 11:54 PM

OT Right not to life!!

hopitus wrote:

Two most admirable traits in humans; not so admirable in cats.

But much more common in cats.
--
Adrian

[email protected] May 2nd 11 12:41 AM

OT Right not to life!!

Adrian wrote:

hopitus wrote:

[stubbornness and willpower]

Two most admirable traits in humans; not so admirable in cats.

But much more common in cats.

I find them far more attractive in cats.

Joyce

--
Afrikaans is Loldutch. -- LexMortis

Yowie May 2nd 11 07:08 AM

OT Right not to life!!

In ,
typed:
Adrian wrote:

hopitus wrote:

[stubbornness and willpower]

Two most admirable traits in humans; not so admirable in cats.

But much more common in cats.

I find them far more attractive in cats.

And sometimes the two combine to form a suicidal, yet stubborn and wilful
cat. Like Suki, for example. She keeps trying to kill herself by sniffing
flames, picking on Pickle (who quickly 're-educates' her about who is the
alpha cat), making giant leaps onto/off things and missing, and indeed,
trying to steal the dog's food. *Pickle* can steal the dog's food, but Suki
can't, and yet, still keeps trying, and still gets snarled and snapped at
when she does. Not real bright, my Suki, but incredibe persistance and
willpower, she has in spades (I think mainly because she's so thick she
doesn't figure out that some things are Not Good to repeat... over and over
and over...)

Yowie

Adrian[_2_] May 2nd 11 01:11 PM

OT Right not to life!!

"Yowie" wrote:
In ,
typed:

[...]

Is there a Darwin award for cats?

--
Adrian

Yowie May 10th 11 12:27 AM

OT Right not to life!!

In ,
Adrian typed:
"Yowie" wrote:
In ,
typed:

[...]

Most likely is, but she's not suicidally brilliant enough to qualify. She'll
probably live to a ripe old age and die in her sleep, just to spite us.

Yowie

Adrian[_2_] May 10th 11 04:52 PM

OT Right not to life!!

"Yowie" wrote:
In ,
Adrian typed:

Most likely is, but she's not suicidally brilliant enough to qualify.
She'll
probably live to a ripe old age and die in her sleep, just to spite
us.

Yowie

I certainly hope she does, and not for a very long time yet.
--
Adrian