CatBanter

-   -   I'm going to be on the radio (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8665)

Adrian October 27th 04 03:24 PM

Jeanette wrote:
Tomorrow morning, on Radio Lancashire, sometime between 7 a.m. and 9
a.m. British Summer Time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/radiolancashire/

It webstreams, so you can all find out what a Lancashire accent
sounds like. I was asked to talk about stress in cats, and Ripley
helped out by purring all the way through the interview, so he's a
celebrity now.

Jeanette

What a pity, I saw your post after the broadcast was over. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Jeanette October 27th 04 08:45 PM

Adrian wrote in message
Jeanette wrote:
Tomorrow morning, on Radio Lancashire, sometime between 7 a.m. and 9
a.m. British Summer Time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/radiolancashire/

It webstreams, so you can all find out what a Lancashire accent
sounds like. I was asked to talk about stress in cats, and Ripley
helped out by purring all the way through the interview, so he's a
celebrity now.

Jeanette

What a pity, I saw your post after the broadcast was over. :-(

Don't worry about it, I sounded like a smug snob. Ripley was a star though
:-)

Jeanette

Christina Websell October 27th 04 09:00 PM

"Jeanette" wrote in message
o.uk...

Adrian wrote in message
Jeanette wrote:
Tomorrow morning, on Radio Lancashire, sometime between 7 a.m. and 9
a.m. British Summer Time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/radiolancashire/

It webstreams, so you can all find out what a Lancashire accent
sounds like. I was asked to talk about stress in cats, and Ripley
helped out by purring all the way through the interview, so he's a
celebrity now.

Jeanette

What a pity, I saw your post after the broadcast was over. :-(

Don't worry about it, I sounded like a smug snob. Ripley was a star though
:-)

Jeanette

Is it possible to go back to it? It *is* on some radio stations. I
couldn't wait for the whole time, I had to go to my visual acuity
assessment.

I'd like to hear you, although I know what a Lancashire accent sounds like.

Tweed

Jeanette October 27th 04 09:42 PM

Christina Websell wrote in message

Is it possible to go back to it? It *is* on some radio stations. I
couldn't wait for the whole time, I had to go to my visual acuity
assessment.

I'd like to hear you, although I know what a Lancashire accent sounds

like.

Tweed

Unfortunately not. The local radio station doesn't have a 'listen again'
facility. It's odd how quickly we get used to facilities like that isn't it?

Jeanette