CatBanter

-   -   Battle of the beasties~ warning, may tire you out. (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=74233)

Karen September 2nd 06 05:10 AM

Battle of the beasties~ warning, may tire you out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8LXQZ9Mwh0

Magic Mood Jeep© September 2nd 06 09:35 PM

"Karen" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8LXQZ9Mwh0

I love how the kitty keeps breaking off & running behind & around the
desk/computer, being gone just long enough for the puppy to "forget" about
the kitty.... then POUNCE!! ROFL

Takayuki September 2nd 06 10:44 PM

Karen wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8LXQZ9Mwh0

They're going to grow up to be wonderful friends, if they don't expire
from exhaustion!

Takayuki September 2nd 06 10:45 PM

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote:
"Karen" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8LXQZ9Mwh0

I love how the kitty keeps breaking off & running behind & around the
desk/computer, being gone just long enough for the puppy to "forget" about
the kitty.... then POUNCE!! ROFL

Also, the rule in the house seems to be that it's always the bigger
creature that gets scolded, no matter who started it. :)

Karen September 2nd 06 10:48 PM

On 2006-09-02 15:35:47 -0500, "Magic Mood Jeep�" said:

"Karen" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8LXQZ9Mwh0

I love how the kitty keeps breaking off & running behind & around the
desk/computer, being gone just long enough for the puppy to "forget"
about the kitty.... then POUNCE!! ROFL

That kitten is just a HELLion!

Marina September 3rd 06 04:36 AM

Karen wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8LXQZ9Mwh0

I am exhausted after that! The kitten just kept coming back. Somehow, I
was reminded of Dusty and Kody.