CatBanter

-   -   Stress Test (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=89579)

Jofirey July 2nd 08 04:27 PM

Stress Test

I have to go in later this morning for an echo cardiogram and a stress
test (chemical) then tomorrow for a rest test.

I'm not a happy camper. I've been trying to just not think about it,
which was working fairly well until I made the coffee this morning and
them remembered, (and Charlie reminded me, bless him) that I can't
have any caffeine. Or anything to eat or drink but a few sips of
water. I'm hungry and I want my coffee. Especially since I already
made it and it smells good.

So I'm somewhat miserable and feeling sorry for myself. Especially as
I know in a few hours I'm going to be a lot more miserable.

I could use some hugs and purrs for an uneventful day.

Jo

kilikini July 2nd 08 05:01 PM

Stress Test

Jofirey wrote:
I have to go in later this morning for an echo cardiogram and a stress
test (chemical) then tomorrow for a rest test.

I'm not a happy camper. I've been trying to just not think about it,
which was working fairly well until I made the coffee this morning and
them remembered, (and Charlie reminded me, bless him) that I can't
have any caffeine. Or anything to eat or drink but a few sips of
water. I'm hungry and I want my coffee. Especially since I already
made it and it smells good.

So I'm somewhat miserable and feeling sorry for myself. Especially as
I know in a few hours I'm going to be a lot more miserable.

I could use some hugs and purrs for an uneventful day.

Jo

Oh, gosh, do I know how you feel! Every time I have a cancer appt. I can't
eat or drink anything before my tests either. You'll be fine. You'll get
through it and then immediately after, STUFF yourself! LOL. That's what I
do. :~) Don't deny yourself any item that appeals to you. Good luck!

kili

Adrian[_2_] July 2nd 08 05:04 PM

Stress Test

Jofirey wrote:
I have to go in later this morning for an echo cardiogram and a stress
test (chemical) then tomorrow for a rest test.

I'm not a happy camper. I've been trying to just not think about it,
which was working fairly well until I made the coffee this morning and
them remembered, (and Charlie reminded me, bless him) that I can't
have any caffeine. Or anything to eat or drink but a few sips of
water. I'm hungry and I want my coffee. Especially since I already
made it and it smells good.

So I'm somewhat miserable and feeling sorry for myself. Especially as
I know in a few hours I'm going to be a lot more miserable.

I could use some hugs and purrs for an uneventful day.

Jo

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Jo }}}}}}}}}}}}
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

MatSav July 2nd 08 05:22 PM

Stress Test

"Jofirey" wrote in message
I have to go in later this morning for an echo cardiogram and a
stress test (chemical) then tomorrow for a rest test.

I'm not a happy camper. I've been trying to just not think
about it,
which was working fairly well until I made the coffee this
morning and them remembered, (and Charlie reminded me, bless
him) that I can't have any caffeine. Or anything to eat or
drink but a few sips of water. I'm hungry and I want my
coffee. Especially since I already made it and it smells good.

So I'm somewhat miserable and feeling sorry for myself.
Especially as I know in a few hours I'm going to be a lot more
miserable.

I could use some hugs and purrs for an uneventful day.

Virtual purrs on their way...

--
MatSav

Phoenix July 2nd 08 06:10 PM

Stress Test

Jofirey wrote:

I have to go in later this morning for an echo cardiogram and a stress
test (chemical) then tomorrow for a rest test.

I'm not a happy camper. I've been trying to just not think about it,
which was working fairly well until I made the coffee this morning and
them remembered, (and Charlie reminded me, bless him) that I can't
have any caffeine. Or anything to eat or drink but a few sips of
water. I'm hungry and I want my coffee. Especially since I already
made it and it smells good.

So I'm somewhat miserable and feeling sorry for myself. Especially as
I know in a few hours I'm going to be a lot more miserable.

I could use some hugs and purrs for an uneventful day.

Hugs and purrs from up here...get through it easily and have it be
completely uneventful and simple....

Deborah
slave to The 7

Inge Grotjahn July 2nd 08 06:17 PM

Stress Test

Dear Jo,

Am 02.07.2008 schrieb Jofirey:

I have to go in later this morning for an echo cardiogram and a stress
test (chemical) then tomorrow for a rest test.

purrs are coming over to you to have an uneventful test from

Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge

CatNipped[_2_] July 2nd 08 06:42 PM

Stress Test

Purrs on the way! Is it going to be a nuclear stress test? If it is, don't
worry, it's not nearly as bad as people think it is.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Marina July 2nd 08 06:45 PM

Stress Test

Jofirey wrote:
So I'm somewhat miserable and feeling sorry for myself. Especially as
I know in a few hours I'm going to be a lot more miserable.

I could use some hugs and purrs for an uneventful day.

Hugs and purrs on the way.

Joy July 2nd 08 07:20 PM

Stress Test

"Jofirey" wrote in message
I have to go in later this morning for an echo cardiogram and a stress test
(chemical) then tomorrow for a rest test.

I'm not a happy camper. I've been trying to just not think about it,
which was working fairly well until I made the coffee this morning and
them remembered, (and Charlie reminded me, bless him) that I can't have
any caffeine. Or anything to eat or drink but a few sips of water. I'm
hungry and I want my coffee. Especially since I already made it and it
smells good.

So I'm somewhat miserable and feeling sorry for myself. Especially as I
know in a few hours I'm going to be a lot more miserable.

I could use some hugs and purrs for an uneventful day.

Jo

I had one of those a couple of weeks ago. You have my sympathy. I hope
your results are as good as mine were.

Joy

Jofirey July 2nd 08 09:15 PM

Stress Test Update

Its all over. Went amazingly well and less time than I expected.

Not nearly as uncomfortable as the last one I remember.

And everyone was so nice. They even made a fresh pot of coffee when I
was done.

And only two tries to get the IV going.

Thank you all.

Jo