CatBanter

-   -   Purring Lovingly Together (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1736)

Bev January 2nd 04 06:26 PM

Purring Lovingly Together

Billy Boy, a lilac Burmese bred by Lois, lived with my sister Myra and
now lives with her son and his wife, Graham and Rosemary. Rosemary told
me about this delightful incident when I was over there at Xmas.

When Graham is snoozing he makes window rattling snores.
Billy Boy has it all worked out, according to Rosemary. Billy Boy
thinks Graeme is purring. What a wonderful thing for a cat to have his
own purring human.

Billy Boy gets on the bed and examines Graeme's mouth then, in perfect
unison, he sets up an ear splitting purr of his own.
Rosemary reckons it is quite a sight, the pair of them purring lovingly
together. Don't you love it :)

Bev

--
I believe in an open mind, but not so open
that your brains fall out.

MaryL January 2nd 04 08:12 PM

"Bev" wrote in message
Billy Boy, a lilac Burmese bred by Lois, lived with my sister Myra and
now lives with her son and his wife, Graham and Rosemary. Rosemary told
me about this delightful incident when I was over there at Xmas.

When Graham is snoozing he makes window rattling snores.
Billy Boy has it all worked out, according to Rosemary. Billy Boy
thinks Graeme is purring. What a wonderful thing for a cat to have his
own purring human.

Billy Boy gets on the bed and examines Graeme's mouth then, in perfect
unison, he sets up an ear splitting purr of his own.
Rosemary reckons it is quite a sight, the pair of them purring lovingly
together. Don't you love it :)

Bev

You should get this on camcorder (with audio, of course). ...another entry
for America's Funniest Home Videos.

MaryL

polonca12000 January 2nd 04 11:11 PM

Awww, what a great anecdote! Thanks.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Bev" wrote in message
Billy Boy, a lilac Burmese bred by Lois, lived with my sister Myra and
now lives with her son and his wife, Graham and Rosemary. Rosemary told
me about this delightful incident when I was over there at Xmas.

snip

lrulan January 2nd 04 11:38 PM

Bev, what a sweet story. Now Billy Boy has his very own purring companion.
He must be ecstatic.
Jazz & his mama
--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Brenda January 2nd 04 11:42 PM

"Bev" wrote in message
Billy Boy, a lilac Burmese bred by Lois, lived with my sister Myra and
now lives with her son and his wife, Graham and Rosemary. Rosemary told
me about this delightful incident when I was over there at Xmas.

When Graham is snoozing he makes window rattling snores.
Billy Boy has it all worked out, according to Rosemary. Billy Boy
thinks Graeme is purring. What a wonderful thing for a cat to have his
own purring human.

Billy Boy gets on the bed and examines Graeme's mouth then, in perfect
unison, he sets up an ear splitting purr of his own.
Rosemary reckons it is quite a sight, the pair of them purring lovingly
together. Don't you love it :)

Bev

--
I believe in an open mind, but not so open
that your brains fall out.

a purr-fect duet!
Brenda

Julie Cook January 3rd 04 06:04 AM

Bev wrote:

Billy Boy, a lilac Burmese bred by Lois, lived with my sister Myra and
now lives with her son and his wife, Graham and Rosemary. Rosemary told
me about this delightful incident when I was over there at Xmas.

When Graham is snoozing he makes window rattling snores.
Billy Boy has it all worked out, according to Rosemary. Billy Boy
thinks Graeme is purring. What a wonderful thing for a cat to have his
own purring human.

Billy Boy gets on the bed and examines Graeme's mouth then, in perfect
unison, he sets up an ear splitting purr of his own.
Rosemary reckons it is quite a sight, the pair of them purring lovingly
together. Don't you love it :)

Bev

Awwww. I have a cartoon on my refrigerator of a man asleep on the couch with
a cat on top of him sleeping. The family children are watching and the
caption says: "Daddy purrs louder than kitty". I should scan it and send it
to you so you can share it with Rosemary.

Julie

Adrian January 3rd 04 04:31 PM

Bev wrote:
Billy Boy, a lilac Burmese bred by Lois, lived with my sister Myra and
now lives with her son and his wife, Graham and Rosemary. Rosemary
told me about this delightful incident when I was over there at Xmas.

When Graham is snoozing he makes window rattling snores.
Billy Boy has it all worked out, according to Rosemary. Billy Boy
thinks Graeme is purring. What a wonderful thing for a cat to have
his own purring human.

Billy Boy gets on the bed and examines Graeme's mouth then, in perfect
unison, he sets up an ear splitting purr of his own.
Rosemary reckons it is quite a sight, the pair of them purring
lovingly together. Don't you love it :)

Bev

I wonder if she could video that, then post an mpeg somewhere.:-)
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

badwilson January 4th 04 03:14 PM