CatBanter

-   -   Bathroom Sink Greeblings (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6996)

Melissa Houle September 13th 04 04:54 PM

Bathroom Sink Greeblings

Thanks to Cesca and Nina, I realize I not only have bathtub greeblings, but
bathroom sink greeblings. Here I was, flattering myself that the two of
them found my morning routine of washing my face fascinating, given that
they cluster around to watch me do it every morning. Now I realize they
just want to protect me from Sink Greeblings. After all, what does silly
old Meowmie know about personal grooming and keeping clean? She doesn't
even use her tongue when washing her face! Nina was so intent on my
dangerous proximity to the greeblings, that she might have gone into the
drink if she'd been a milimeter closer to the edge of the kleenex box where
she sits to watch me. Thank goodness she didn't. A wet, panicked kitten
would have no doubt been a triumph for the greeblings!

Melissa

TBird September 13th 04 06:36 PM

"Melissa Houle" wrote in message
[...]

Sweetie eats those greeblings. Gets em before they even come out of the
faucet, she does!

TBird --- safe from sink greeblings