CatBanter

-   -   Minnie's doing great! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5668)

LOL August 7th 04 08:34 AM

Minnie's doing great!

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message news:iRPQc.213927$a24.74676@attbi_s03...
Got an email from Laura, sent late last night:

(snippety)

I still miss her, but it makes my heart sing to know that Minnie is happy &
has a loving home!

This is wonderful news! You did a great job with Minnie, and I do
hope she has many happy years in her new home.

------
Krista

JBHajos August 7th 04 01:46 PM

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 18:11:27 GMT, "Magic Mood Jeep©"
wrote:

I still miss her, but it makes my heart sing to know that Minnie is happy &
has a loving home!

It's truly wonderful that Minnie has a great new home. Kudos to
you for doing a great job with her and for insuring that she got just
the right slave. (And how is your DH taking it?)

Jeanne