CatBanter

-   -   A Gift (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=7009)

SUQKRT September 13th 04 07:42 PM

A Gift

I heard noises in my bedroom so I decided to see what Spicey was up to. All I
could see was a furry butt sticking out of a giftbag I'd donated to her
tissue/play corner.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Marina September 14th 04 05:35 AM

SUQKRT wrote:

I heard noises in my bedroom so I decided to see what Spicey was up to. All I
could see was a furry butt sticking out of a giftbag I'd donated to her
tissue/play corner.

Aww, she's a real gift, isn't she.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

SUQKRT September 14th 04 05:51 PM

In article , Marina
wrote:

SUQKRT wrote:

I heard noises in my bedroom so I decided to see what Spicey was up to.

All I
could see was a furry butt sticking out of a giftbag I'd donated to her
tissue/play corner.

Aww, she's a real gift, isn't she.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Yup, and entertaining. Last night I was talking to Joanne when she suddenly
pounced on to my battery case and grabbed at my ponytail. We then proceeded to
playing catch the ferret (my nickname for my ponytail. Its about the size &
color of a ferret). She managed to catch it but didn't pull, she pinned it
down.