CatBanter

-   -   Shoe Cat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107754)

jmcquown[_2_] April 19th 12 03:01 PM

Shoe Cat

I don't know what it is about John's shoes (sandals) but Persia absolutely
loves them. (She pays no attention to mine at all.) The last time he
visited he left an old pair here and she rolls around on them, nudges them,
falls asleep on them. You'd think they'd been dipped in catnip! This time,
he brought new ones. She wasted no time staking her claim:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/23992...46690505RqGzoy

Jill

MLB[_4_] April 19th 12 06:36 PM

Shoe Cat

On 04/19/2012 08:01 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I don't know what it is about John's shoes (sandals) but Persia
absolutely loves them. (She pays no attention to mine at all.) The last
time he visited he left an old pair here and she rolls around on them,
nudges them, falls asleep on them. You'd think they'd been dipped in
catnip! This time, he brought new ones. She wasted no time staking her
claim:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/23992...46690505RqGzoy

Jil

wondering: are his shoes real leather? MLB

jmcquown[_2_] April 19th 12 08:31 PM

Shoe Cat

"MLB" wrote in message
On 04/19/2012 08:01 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I don't know what it is about John's shoes (sandals) but Persia
absolutely loves them. (She pays no attention to mine at all.) The last
time he visited he left an old pair here and she rolls around on them,
nudges them, falls asleep on them. You'd think they'd been dipped in
catnip! This time, he brought new ones. She wasted no time staking her
claim:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/23992...46690505RqGzoy

Jil

wondering: are his shoes real leather? MLB

Yes, they're leather. So are mine. She simply prefers his ;)

Jill

Ann791 April 20th 12 12:17 PM

Shoe Cat

On 4/19/2012 3:31 PM, jmcquown wrote:

"MLB" wrote in message
On 04/19/2012 08:01 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I don't know what it is about John's shoes (sandals) but Persia
absolutely loves them. (She pays no attention to mine at all.) The last
time he visited he left an old pair here and she rolls around on them,
nudges them, falls asleep on them. You'd think they'd been dipped in
catnip! This time, he brought new ones. She wasted no time staking her
claim:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/23992...46690505RqGzoy

Jil

wondering: are his shoes real leather? MLB

Yes, they're leather. So are mine. She simply prefers his ;)

Jill

Lucy loves my slippers. She will rub all over them and stick her head in
them.

Ann

Takayuki April 21st 12 02:02 AM

Shoe Cat

On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 20:36:01 +0100, Judith Latham
wrote:

"MLB" wrote in message
On 04/19/2012 08:01 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I don't know what it is about John's shoes (sandals) but Persia
absolutely loves them. (She pays no attention to mine at all.) The
last time he visited he left an old pair here and she rolls around
on them, nudges them, falls asleep on them. You'd think they'd been
dipped in catnip! This time, he brought new ones. She wasted no time
staking her claim:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/23992...46690505RqGzoy

Jil

wondering: are his shoes real leather? MLB

Yes, they're leather. So are mine. She simply prefers his ;)

Jill

Lucy loves my slippers. She will rub all over them and stick her head in
them.

Ann

Sootie loves shoes especially mine. We can be playing ball and if the ball
goes by my shoes, the game will stop as she lies on the shoes.

How come my two completely ignore my shoes? What brand do I have to buy?

Bastette April 21st 12 02:05 AM

Shoe Cat

jmcquown wrote:

I don't know what it is about John's shoes (sandals) but Persia absolutely
loves them. (She pays no attention to mine at all.) The last time he
visited he left an old pair here and she rolls around on them, nudges them,
falls asleep on them. You'd think they'd been dipped in catnip! This time,
he brought new ones. She wasted no time staking her claim:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/23992...46690505RqGzoy

Ooooo, kitty has glowing eyes. I think she's in an altered state. :)

--
Joyce

The sun rose slowly, like a fiery furball coughed up uneasily onto a
sky-blue carpet by a giant unseen cat. -- Michael McGarel

Sjouke Burry[_4_] April 21st 12 02:13 AM

Shoe Cat

Takayuki wrote in
:

On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 20:36:01 +0100, Judith Latham
wrote:

"MLB" wrote in message
[...]

You should stop washing your feet. :) :)

Takayuki April 21st 12 03:10 AM

Shoe Cat

On 21 Apr 2012 01:13:59 GMT, Sjouke Burry s@b wrote:

Takayuki wrote in
:

How come my two completely ignore my shoes? What brand do I have to
buy?

You should stop washing your feet. :) :)

I don't think I could do that. :) I even wash my shoes fairly regularly
while doing regular laundry. I take out the innersoles, soak them in
laundry detergent, scrub them with a soft brush, then wring them out, do
the laces, then wash and rinse the shoes, stuff them with old bath towels
to soak up the excess water, then air them out to dry.

MLB[_4_] April 21st 12 03:59 AM

Shoe Cat

On 04/20/2012 08:10 PM, Takayuki wrote:
On 21 Apr 2012 01:13:59 GMT, Sjouke Burrys@b wrote:

wrote in
:

How come my two completely ignore my shoes? What brand do I have to
buy?

You should stop washing your feet. :) :)

I don't think I could do that. :) I even wash my shoes fairly regularly
while doing regular laundry. I take out the innersoles, soak them in
laundry detergent, scrub them with a soft brush, then wring them out, do
the laces, then wash and rinse the shoes, stuff them with old bath towels
to soak up the excess water, then air them out to dry.

Some of my "sport"shoes made of man made material can be washed in the
washing machine. I also wash my house slippers in the machine. Many
years ago, I bought some very expensive leather dress shoes.
Unfortunately, after wearing them a while they smelled bad. It wasn't
my feet -- it was the leather. I tried everything to correct the
problem but finally threw them away. MLB

Bastette April 21st 12 08:30 PM

Shoe Cat

Takayuki wrote:

On 21 Apr 2012 01:13:59 GMT, Sjouke Burry s@b wrote:

Takayuki wrote in
m:

How come my two completely ignore my shoes? What brand do I have to
buy?

You should stop washing your feet. :) :)

I don't think I could do that. :) I even wash my shoes fairly regularly
while doing regular laundry. I take out the innersoles, soak them in
laundry detergent, scrub them with a soft brush, then wring them out, do
the laces, then wash and rinse the shoes, stuff them with old bath towels
to soak up the excess water, then air them out to dry.

Well, there's your answer. You've scrubbed away all of your scent, so
of course they're not interested!

--
Joyce

I will not sniff at my male human's feet after he takes his shoes off,
freeze my mouth open in disgust and then sniff my private parts to compare
odors. -- Cat Resolutions