CatBanter

-   -   Great news on the feral front! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1351)

Don & Lisa December 3rd 03 01:23 AM

Great news on the feral front!

When I went to pick Rocky up from being neutered, I was telling the lady there about my new female. She said because I have taken four cats in to be sterilized, all the rest of the cats I bring in will be $10!!!!! Male or female. Yippeee. I'm doing the happy dance!
Head butts and joy joy joy to all, Lisa.

Yoj December 3rd 03 01:33 AM

That's wonderful! Purrs and headbutts to that TED!

--
Joy

"You can never do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late." _Ralph Waldo Emerson

Karen December 3rd 03 03:09 AM

in article , Don & Lisa at
wrote on 12/2/03 7:23 PM:

When I went to pick Rocky up from being neutered, I was telling the lady there
about my new female. She said because I have taken four cats in to be
sterilized, all the rest of the cats I bring in will be $10!!!!! Male or
female. Yippeee. I'm doing the happy dance!
Head butts and joy joy joy to all, Lisa.

Wow. That's a great deal!

Karen

polonca12000 December 3rd 03 10:15 PM

What a wonderful vet! Please let her know that she is great.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

. com...

LOL December 4th 03 04:41 PM

"Don & Lisa" wrote in message .com...
When I went to pick Rocky up from being neutered, I was telling the lady
there about my new female. She said because I have taken four cats in to
be sterilized, all the rest of the cats I bring in will be $10!!!!! Male
or female. Yippeee. I'm doing the happy dance!
Head butts and joy joy joy to all, Lisa.
--

That's wonderful news, and a very good idea! My impulse is to send
scritches to your TED, but she probably wouldn't really appreciate