CatBanter

-   -   Happy TW: Fee fee (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64727)

Karen November 22nd 05 08:02 PM

Happy TW: Fee fee

http://tinyurl.com/a6399

Cheryl November 23rd 05 12:04 AM

Happy TW: Fee fee

On Tue 22 Nov 2005 03:02:41p, Karen wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

http://tinyurl.com/a6399

I'm glad you put a TW on that, but it didn't help. Didn't prepare
myself enough. :) I wonder if my cats would have ever been found,
and I suspect they'd hide much too well. Especially Bonnie. I am so
amazed at some of the cat rescue stories coming from the Gulf, and
this one and the Miss Kitty story are now two of my favorite happy
ending stories.

--
Cheryl

Enfilade November 23rd 05 02:34 AM

Happy TW: Fee fee

Karen wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/a6399

What a wonderful story.

Actually out of my 4, Smokey would have the best survival odds, because
he's got a year or more of actual survival outside. Compare to the
bitties who are 2 and a half and have been being fed by DP every day
and tucked in at night every night since they were 3 weeks old.

But being in a hurricane would be Smokey's hell...we had a windstorm
tonight and you can tell Smokey's agitated that "outside might get in."
He remembers what it was like to live out there and he's afraid of
ever going back. The kittens were blissfully oblivious and Nocturne
was mostly just irritated by the noise. Poor Smokey though.

--Fil