CatBanter

-   -   Added a few more pix! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=23700)

kilikini January 24th 05 08:01 PM

Added a few more pix!

My news server is still 30 hours behind so I'm having difficulty following
threads. Thanks to all for the suggestions for the free news server.

Meanwhile, I've added a page to my site, it's got some cuddly kitten pix.

http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/morepix

Have fun!

kili

Karen Chuplis January 24th 05 09:54 PM

in article , Kreisleriana at
wrote on 1/24/05 3:09 PM:

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:01:54 GMT, "kilikini"
yodeled:

My news server is still 30 hours behind so I'm having difficulty following
threads. Thanks to all for the suggestions for the free news server.

Meanwhile, I've added a page to my site, it's got some cuddly kitten pix.

http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/morepix

Have fun!

kili

scream thud

Theresa

Yup. Scream thuddable pictures allright!

Victor Martinez January 25th 05 12:30 AM

kilikini wrote:
Have fun!

Thanks for sharing, they are gorgeous!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Irulan January 25th 05 02:59 AM

You have such sweet furbabies. The DH doesn't look too bad either, heh.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
. ..

Marina January 25th 05 03:16 AM

kilikini wrote:
My news server is still 30 hours behind so I'm having difficulty following
threads. Thanks to all for the suggestions for the free news server.

Meanwhile, I've added a page to my site, it's got some cuddly kitten pix.

Aww, they have completely taken over DH. Hehehe.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Kreisleriana January 25th 05 03:41 PM

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:54:20 -0600, Karen Chuplis
yodeled:

in article , Kreisleriana at
wrote on 1/24/05 3:09 PM:

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:01:54 GMT, "kilikini"
yodeled:

My news server is still 30 hours behind so I'm having difficulty following
threads. Thanks to all for the suggestions for the free news server.

Meanwhile, I've added a page to my site, it's got some cuddly kitten pix.

http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/morepix

Have fun!

kili

scream thud

Theresa

Yup. Scream thuddable pictures allright!

I love the one on the prone body of the hubby. They should have
planted a flag on him. ;)

Theresa

Exocat January 25th 05 06:02 PM

Lovely pics. But where was the Cute Overload warning? :-)
Belated welcome to the Group from us in beautiful rural Cornwall, UK.

Gordon, Bandit, Pericles & Snowball.

Our own fur-family pics are at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

Enjoy. Purrs & best wishes.

"kilikini" wrote .

Kilikini January 26th 05 12:28 PM

Ann wrote:
I love the picture of the kittens on your husband.
Ann

"kilikini" wrote .

My news server is still 30 hours behind so I'm having difficulty
following
threads. Thanks to all for the suggestions for the free news
server. Meanwhile, I've added a page to my site, it's got some
cuddly kitten pix.

http://www.geocities.com/kilikini1/morepix

I do too. That's currently my fav!

kili