CatBanter

-   -   Milo has gone AWOL (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=5127)

Adrian July 7th 04 04:58 PM

Milo has gone AWOL

I haven't seen Milo for 24 hours, he was playing with Baggy in the
garden, then he vanished. Instead of celebrating his first birthday I'm
sitting here worried sick. I've made flyers and spoken to most of the
neighbours, will go round again this evening. I've got a feeling I'll
never see him again, please purr that I'm wrong.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers July 7th 04 06:07 PM

Many, many, many purrs that Milo returns *soon*, safe and well.

Gentle *hugs* helen s

**$om $

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers July 7th 04 06:07 PM

Karen July 7th 04 06:09 PM

Now don't think that way!! We will send mega purrs to guide Milo home. What
kind of neighborhood do you live in? You are in the UK, right? We will
start a purr chain NOW!

Karen

Julie Snowshoe July 7th 04 06:33 PM

Hobbes, Selena and Lacey are joining paws with Grant, Sugar and Pearl to
help form the purr chain.
Julie

Karen wrote:

We will
start a purr chain NOW!

Karen

Julie Snowshoe July 7th 04 06:33 PM

Hobbes, Selena and Lacey are joining paws with Grant, Sugar and Pearl to
help form the purr chain.
Julie

Karen wrote:

We will
start a purr chain NOW!

Karen

Ginger-lyn Summer July 7th 04 06:55 PM

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 13:33:28 -0400, Julie Snowshoe
wrote:

Adding Cosmo, Internet, Sabra, Trill, Wolfie, Brando and Merlyn (along
with me) to that chain. Big prayers going out to Bast that Milo be
found happy and healthy soon.

Ginger-lyn

Hobbes, Selena and Lacey are joining paws with Grant, Sugar and Pearl to
help form the purr chain.
Julie

Karen wrote:

We will
start a purr chain NOW!

Karen

Ginger-lyn Summer July 7th 04 06:55 PM

wrote:

Adding Cosmo, Internet, Sabra, Trill, Wolfie, Brando and Merlyn (along
with me) to that chain. Big prayers going out to Bast that Milo be
found happy and healthy soon.

Ginger-lyn

Hobbes, Selena and Lacey are joining paws with Grant, Sugar and Pearl to
help form the purr chain.
Julie

Karen wrote:

We will
start a purr chain NOW!

Karen

Annie Wxill July 7th 04 06:57 PM

"Adrian" wrote in message
I haven't seen Milo for 24 hours, he was playing with Baggy in the
garden, then he vanished. ...
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)

Homecoming purrs are headed Milo's way.
Annie