poodle issue

Old June 4th 10, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.pets.misc,aus.pets
Peter Lucas

Default poodle issue

I have a mature male poodle called Nathan. I rescued him as a stray
before he went to pound. Ive had him since jan 00. He has a habit of
using bathroom on beds when jealous or upset over bath or whatnot. I
have to get him stopped from this or the SO says its him or me. Hes a
very attractive dog and I dont want to lose Nathan but cant keep her
if he continues, he uses neighbors bed as well.

_________

Peter Lucas
in Brisbane
Australia
Old June 4th 10, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.pets.misc,aus.pets
Chemo the Clown

On Jun 4, 2:03*pm, Peter Lucas wrote:
I have a mature male poodle called Nathan. I rescued him as a stray
before he went to pound. Ive had him since jan 00. He has a habit of
using bathroom on beds when jealous or upset over bath or whatnot. I
have to get him stopped from this or the SO says its him or me. Hes a
very attractive dog and I dont want to lose Nathan but cant keep her
if he continues, he uses neighbors bed as well.

_________

Peter Lucas
in Brisbane
Australia

"can't keep her if he continues"??

What an ass you are.
Old June 4th 10, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.pets.misc,aus.pets
Kent

"Peter Lucas" wrote in message
I have a mature male poodle called Nathan. I rescued him as a stray
before he went to pound. Ive had him since jan 00. He has a habit of
using bathroom on beds when jealous or upset over bath or whatnot. I
have to get him stopped from this or the SO says its him or me. Hes a
very attractive dog and I dont want to lose Nathan but cant keep her
if he continues, he uses neighbors bed as well.

Peter Lucas
in Brisbane
Australia

Peter, we had poodles for 32 years. I think I'd get a Vari-Kennel large
enough to hold him comfortablly and put him in it for 45 minutes or so when
he pees. I'm guessing he's peeing in his own bed, not your's. If it's the
latter he will recognize that as discipline and change his behavior. You
have to always remember that poodles are humanoid. They're really unlike all
other dogs. I had to read bedtime stories to one of ours to get him to go to
sleep at night. Depending on this all, you might consider having him sleep
in a Var-Kennel routinely. Late in life Casey felt more secure in his own
place, I think.
The best of luck to you,
Kent

Old June 4th 10, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.pets.misc,aus.pets
James Silverton

Kent wrote on Fri, 4 Jun 2010 14:27:07 -0700:

Peter, we had poodles for 32 years. I think I'd get a Vari-Kennel
large enough to hold him comfortablly and put him in it for 45 minutes
or so when he pees.

I've never felt any desire to walk a pup and pick up its ****. Poodles
are dogs I try to avoid. My neighbor has a large standard poodle who
loves me, at least my friend calls the bites from the beast's very sharp
teeth "love bites" and I am on blood thinners.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Old June 4th 10, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.pets.misc,aus.pets
Chemo the Clown

On Jun 4, 2:27*pm, "Kent" wrote:
[...]

The OP is a freakin' troll!
Old June 5th 10, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.pets.misc,aus.pets
Kent

"Chemo the Clown" wrote in message
On Jun 4, 2:27 pm, "Kent" wrote:
[...]

Yes, he is. Yet, I noticed a bit of sincerity in the post. He may well have
not written it.

Old June 5th 10, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.pets.misc,aus.pets
[email protected]

On Jun 4, 4:01*pm, "Kent" wrote:
"Chemo the Clown" wrote in ...

[...]

He's posted several times about his so called poodle and they're all
asinine.
Old June 5th 10, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.pets.misc,aus.pets
Food SnobŪ

On Jun 4, 6:18*pm, " wrote:
On Jun 4, 4:01*pm, "Kent" wrote:

"Chemo the Clown" wrote in ...
On Jun 4, 2:27 pm, "Kent" wrote:

[...]

I remember. It's fur is apparently too curly.

--Bryan
Old June 5th 10, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.pets.misc,aus.pets
Food SnobŪ

On Jun 4, 4:36*pm, "James Silverton"
wrote:
*Kent *wrote *on Fri, 4 Jun 2010 14:27:07 -0700:

Peter, we had poodles for 32 years. *I think I'd get a Vari-Kennel
large enough to hold him comfortablly and put him in it for 45 minutes
or so when he pees.

I've never felt any desire to walk a pup and pick up its ****.

My cat box scoops itself.

Poodles are dogs I try to avoid. My neighbor has a large standard poodle who
loves me, at least my friend calls the bites from the beast's very sharp
teeth "love bites" and I am on blood thinners.

Tell them that the next time it draws blood, you are going to call the
authorities and have it put down as a biting dog.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

--Bryan

Old June 5th 10, 06:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.pets.misc,aus.pets
Kent

"Food SnobŪ" wrote in message
On Jun 4, 6:18 pm, " wrote:
On Jun 4, 4:01 pm, "Kent" wrote:

"Chemo the Clown" wrote in
On Jun 4, 2:27 pm, "Kent" wrote:

[...]

I remember too, now that you bring it up.

Kent