Introdoosing owrselbes!

Old June 23rd 11, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Introdoosing owrselbes!

Welkome to rpcc. Weze sorri weze werent heer fur a proper welkome dayz
and dayz ago, butted ar hoomin jest got bak an is furry furry behind in
hur sekretarial dutiez. We fink yu ar bof furry pretti kittiez an weze
happy to heer dat yu haf goined da katmunity.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

On 6/19/2011 1:58 PM, The Two Sisters wrote:
Cybèle: Mrrrrrrrk...

[Petite short-haired Persian looks around tentatively, raises paw, and
waves]

Cybèle: Meow and Hihi! Mine name iz Cybèle and dis iz mine sisfur,
Oriane!

[Second Persian short-hair waves shyly]

Oriane: Meow and Hihi! We is new heer...

Cybèle: In fack, lotz iz new! [turns to Oriane] I finks, mine deer
sisfur, dat we now haz a new home and a new human!

Oriane: Yes, it duz seem dat way, duzzent it?

Cybèle: We iz sisfurs, boff four yeerz owld, retired show-cats and
retired mommies.

Oriane: We hadz twee litterz eech. Eech ob usses had daughters dat
went on to bekome Grand Champions! Luffly kittens!

Cybèle: Yes, Luffly liddle kittenz....

Oriane: Den wast week, we wuz taken to TED to hab owrself fiksed...

Cybèle: I didn't fink anyfing wuz broken, did yoo, mine deer?

Oriane: Nooooo....

Cybèle: And now we iz retired, but wif a noo home and hooman...

Oriane: Yoo sownds a bit anxious, mine deer [Grooms Cybèle behind the
ears]

Cybèle: Well, dis iz a bit disconcertink....

Oriane: Indeed! Lets snuggle under da hoomanz bed and take a nap.

Cybèle: Yes, datz a gud ideerment. [waves] ByeBye for now!

Human note: My two new girl-cats are sisters, four year old retired
show-cats; both are Exotics (short-hair Persians - see the CFA web
site, click on "Breeds" than "Exotics"). Cybèle [pronounced: SEE-bell]
is a blue lynx point; Oriane [pronounced: oh-REE-ahn], a seal lynx
point. They are both petite, about 7 pounds each with blue eyes, and
are having a bit of separation anxiety right now.

Their pictures are he http://www.smurgle.net/anais/twosisters.html

It's wonderful to hear the sound of little padded feet around the
apartment again! More to come.... Unka Serge

Old June 23rd 11, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Lizzie looks at Piglett. Now dat da bootofulz showgirl kitties are here duz
u fink Booker will still like mineselfz. I kno I
iznt................Piglett stops her with a paw ofver Lizzies mouth. Stop
dat Lizzy Booker iza gud fren and will be no matter what.

Old June 24th 11, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:17:22 -0700, Booker wrote:

Welkome to rpcc. Weze sorri weze werent heer fur a proper welkome dayz
and dayz ago, butted ar hoomin jest got bak an is furry furry behind in
hur sekretarial dutiez. We fink yu ar bof furry pretti kittiez an weze
happy to heer dat yu haf goined da katmunity.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Aww fangu, gize! Itz nice to be heer!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/23/2011 7:28:27 PM
Old June 24th 11, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 21:23:42 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Lizzie looks at Piglett. Now dat da bootofulz showgirl kitties are here duz
u fink Booker will still like mineselfz. I kno I
iznt................Piglett stops her with a paw ofver Lizzies mouth. Stop
dat Lizzy Booker iza gud fren and will be no matter what.

Cybèle: Oh I woodn't worry 'bowt dat, Lizzie. Yoo is a furry nice
girl-cat!

Oriane: ANd besides, we've boff had twee litterz ob kitties, an since
we gotted fiksed, owr hormonez is kinda miksed up.

Cybèle: Twust me, Lizzie, awl cats iz bootiful, just wikes yoo!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/23/2011 7:29:12 PM
Old June 24th 11, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Fangu girls, I waz spectkin a lidder of bitties when gramby foun mineself.
Da TED said dem had died and she made dem all go way. I finkz we all got
fixed whut waxent broken.