New Way to Wake Up...

Old August 21st 05, 12:48 AM
jmcquown

Default New Way to Wake Up...

Persia decided my armpit needed a good washing! (I promise you, I bathed
today.) I was so startled at first I could do nothing. Then I started
giggling. She apparently took offense at this because she then reached up
and *booped* me on the nose!

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Old August 21st 05, 03:15 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Richard Underwood wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

Persia decided my armpit needed a good washing! (I promise you, I
bathed today.) I was so startled at first I could do nothing. Then
I started giggling. She apparently took offense at this because she
then reached up and *booped* me on the nose!

How perfectly revolting.

No more revolting than you are, Charlie (yes, I know your "secret" - how
many would have an "abuse at alltell... in their headers)

Plonkey-plonk-plonk-plonk! (all of your "user mames")

Old August 21st 05, 05:04 AM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 18:48:26 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Persia decided my armpit needed a good washing! (I promise you, I bathed
today.) I was so startled at first I could do nothing. Then I started
giggling. She apparently took offense at this because she then reached up
and *booped* me on the nose!

Jill

Oh how funny. She's always up to something new.

Theresa
Old August 21st 05, 05:10 AM
Charlotte Wilkenstern

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 02:15:46 GMT, "Magic Mood Jeep©"
wrote:

Richard Underwood wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

Persia decided my armpit needed a good washing! (I promise you, I
bathed today.) I was so startled at first I could do nothing. Then
I started giggling. She apparently took offense at this because she
then reached up and *booped* me on the nose!

How perfectly revolting.

No more revolting than you are, Charlie (yes, I know your "secret" - how
many would have an "abuse at alltell... in their headers)

Plonkey-plonk-plonk-plonk! (all of your "user mames")

You got it all figgered out, eh?

I use socks -- very occasionally. But I always put a link to one of
my web pages in the headers, and I usually sign the posts.

Charlie
Old August 21st 05, 05:26 AM
jmcquown

jmcquown wrote:

Asiago Cheese Dip

Recipe courtesy of the Rock Bottom Brewery in Minneapolis (makes a LOT)

4 oz. sundried tomatoes
4 oz. chopped green onions
4 oz. medium mushrooms, chopped
6-8 oz. shredded Asiago cheese
3 oz. cream cheese
1 quart sour cream
1 c. mayonnaise

Place sundried tomatoes in a bowl and cover with hot water. Soak until
completely soft (about 4 hours) and julienne. Add chopped green onions,
mushrooms and shredded Asiago cheese. In separate bowl, combine sour cream,
mayonnaise and cream cheese and blend together. Mix in vegetable and Asiago
cheese mixture. Place in a double boiler and stir occasionally until cheese
melts. Serve as a warm dip/spread with toasted bread or crackers.

Jill

Old August 21st 05, 08:08 AM
Yowie

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
jmcquown wrote:

[...]

What is Asiago cheese? Would plain old cheddar suffice?

Yowie

Old August 21st 05, 11:49 AM
jmcquown

Yowie wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
jmcquown wrote:

Asiago Cheese Dip

What is Asiago cheese? Would plain old cheddar suffice?

Yowie

Probably no on the cheddar. It's a semi-firm fresh milk cheese, similar to
Provolone, if you can get that.

Jill

Old August 21st 05, 11:58 AM

My cholesterol account just doubled and I gained two pounds just
reading this. Just what I need for Sunday breakfast to start the week

Old August 21st 05, 05:11 PM
Takayuki

"jmcquown" wrote:

Persia decided my armpit needed a good washing! (I promise you, I bathed
today.) I was so startled at first I could do nothing. Then I started
giggling. She apparently took offense at this because she then reached up
and *booped* me on the nose!

Jill

That's so funny! Betty doesn't wash me, but she does seem to like my
nose, too. Does Persia ever "grab" your nose with her paw pads? It
feels really strange when they do that!

Old August 21st 05, 07:30 PM

Takayuki wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote:

Persia decided my armpit needed a good washing! (I promise you, I bathed
today.) I was so startled at first I could do nothing. Then I started
giggling. She apparently took offense at this because she then reached up
and *booped* me on the nose!

Jill

That's so funny! Betty doesn't wash me, but she does seem to like my
nose, too. Does Persia ever "grab" your nose with her paw pads? It
feels really strange when they do that!

When my honey cat grabbed my nose last, it was with her claw out. And
it did feel funny. It looked even worse. I did not know a nose could
bleed so much.

She was out for her midnight constitutional. And I thought it's time to
bring her back since there are ferals roaming. So I picked her up.
Something spooked her and she swatted me and ran back inside after I
let her go. Never did that before, except if I picked her up while she
was fighting the neighbor's cat. And never did it again. But when I
carry her back now, I make sure to have a control hand over her
swatting forepaw.