Happier Cat

Old September 14th 05, 10:04 PM
One Can Sam via CatKB.com

Default Happier Cat

Hi,

My cat has been barfing after eating every few days...seeming no pattern to
it. I was feeding her one 5.5 oz can - half in the morning, half at night..I
did notice that the refrigerated part did make her barf more often than a
fresh can.

So I switched to two 3 oz cans a day..And she's been fine for a few weeks.
Was it the cold food in her stomach she was reacting to? Or maybe it goes bad
in the refrigerator, or the cold changes the taste of it.

In any event, before she would eat slowly, and take up to two hours to finish
- walking away, coming back, nibbling, walking away...etc. Now she eats the
entire amount and licks the bowl clean within a half hour...

Any opinions about wet food 5.5oz cans vs. 3oz cans?

thanks
Sam

Old September 14th 05, 10:23 PM
Wendy

"One Can Sam via CatKB.com" wrote in message
[...]

If she doesn't like the cold food, nuke it in the microwave for 10 - 20
seconds to warm it a bit.

Outdoor cat poisoning - report back Ashley Cat health & behaviour 516 April 12th 05 05:58 PM
On a happier note... Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 22 October 14th 04 07:10 AM
Happier cat stories in the news Takayuki Cat anecdotes 4 May 11th 04 12:51 AM
Happier tidings Exocat Cat anecdotes 12 November 25th 03 07:58 PM
Happier news - Rocky update (long) Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 7 September 28th 03 01:25 AM