Kady and Koko pics

Old November 7th 05, 07:56 AM
laurie w

Default Kady and Koko pics

Just wanted to let you all know that I posted a few more new pics at our
website www.richandlaurie.com As you can see, Kady and Koko are
getting along fine

She has been a joy to us , and she even sleeps all through the night now
too !! YIPEEEE!!

We are glad that Gabby brought us another kitty, she helps to ease our
pain of losing our doggie Shadow.

laurie

Old November 7th 05, 04:28 PM
cybercat

"laurie w" wrote in message
om...
Just wanted to let you all know that I posted a few more new pics at our
website www.richandlaurie.com As you can see, Kady and Koko are
getting along fine

I love these! What cuties. I am so glad the new adoption worked out.

Old November 7th 05, 05:20 PM
No More Retail

What big eyes you have shadow :-)

Old November 8th 05, 03:57 AM
laurie w

"laurie w" wrote in message
om...
Just wanted to let you all know that I posted a few more new pics at our
website www.richandlaurie.com As you can see, Kady and Koko are
getting along fine

She has been a joy to us , and she even sleeps all through the night now
too !! YIPEEEE!!

We are glad that Gabby brought us another kitty, she helps to ease our
pain of losing our doggie Shadow.

laurie

bad policy and piggybacking my post......

most of the pics from this summer have been labeled...... boy what a
project!!

Old November 8th 05, 05:19 AM
Rhonda

Wow, she has turned in to such a beauty!

Thanks for the update. I loved following that story when you first got
her. In fact, I'll have to go back and read it again, it was heart-warming.

Rhonda