Getting a whining cat nurtered

Old November 19th 05, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Getting a whining cat nurtered

Hi All, I have this Male Cat stray I took in, and lateley it has been
doind a lot of whining and howling ,sometimes waking me up in the
middle of the night.
He goes to the vet monday to get fixed, and my question is do you think
this will stop the whining, and if so how long should it take?
BTY he is deaf if that matters??
Thanks, Tony

Old November 19th 05, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Tony it should stop after he gets fixed take a little time while hormones
get flushed out of the system
but my experience with deaf cats having one my self is that they still are
loud

Old November 20th 05, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Niel Humphreys" wrote in
message ...
wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi All, I have this Male Cat stray I took in, and lateley it has been
doind a lot of whining and howling ,sometimes waking me up in the
middle of the night.
He goes to the vet monday to get fixed, and my question is do you think
this will stop the whining, and if so how long should it take?
BTY he is deaf if that matters??
Thanks, Tony

Troll

always great to hear from you, Niel. You always have so much to offer.

Old November 20th 05, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"No More Retail" wrote in message
. ..
Alright another stuck up get added to the file

Where are these assholes coming from? They're as bad as the
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes jerks.

Old November 20th 05, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

That makes 2 that have been added just today

Old November 20th 05, 09:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

It was'nt a Troll Ass hole
"Niel Humphreys" wrote in
message ...
oups.com...

Old November 20th 05, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Thank you ANTHONY
"ANTHONY DIODATI" wrote in message
It was'nt a Troll Ass hole
"Niel Humphreys" wrote in
message ...
oups.com...

Old November 20th 05, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"No More Retail" wrote in message
. ..
Thank you ANTHONY
"ANTHONY DIODATI" wrote in message
It was'nt a Troll Ass hole
"Niel Humphreys" wrote in
message ...
wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi All, I have this Male Cat stray I took in, and lateley it has been
doind a lot of whining and howling ,sometimes waking me up in the
middle of the night.
He goes to the vet monday to get fixed, and my question is do you

think
this will stop the whining, and if so how long should it take?
BTY he is deaf if that matters??
Thanks, Tony

Thanks for you reply, No More Retail,
I just hope he settles down after he is altered.
Tony
BTY to you other folks, I have better things to do that write fake questions
to a newsgroup.

Old November 20th 05, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"ANTHONY DIODATI" wrote:

BTY to you other folks, I have better things to do that write fake

questions
to a newsgroup.

Of course you do. There are always a few morons in every group
who love to yell "troll."

Which amounts to trolling, if you think about it.