OH LAMEY!

Old November 28th 05, 07:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default OH LAMEY!

What's wrong
Daddy bust that cherry?
Mamma didn't care?

Now you're sitting up on FREAKNET smelling like a skunk.
Have you washed that nasty hole yet?

I bet your PC is full of spyware from all them PERVERT sites you visit.
Bet you can barely get around on the net anymore.

Feeling my drag on your pc are you
Got a few processes you can't figure out?

What's wrong Lamey, the porn don't cut if for you no more?

Get tired of seeing all the fisting, and ****ing?

What's wrong, has it escalated, nothing satisfy anymore?

So you went and participated, now your asshole is turned inside out
and you feel like a big dumb ass muther****er!
You can't even make a noise when you fart, it just sounds like a
bicycle pump.
pfffffffff

Old November 28th 05, 07:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 27 Nov 2005 23:01:36 -0800, "cheryl_is_freak"
wrote:

What's wrong
Daddy bust that cherry?
Mamma didn't care?

Daddys dead
Mommas in Jail.

Now you're sitting up on FREAKNET smelling like a skunk.

And watching you follow the smell, You are an easy mark.

I bet your PC is full of spyware from all them PERVERT sites you visit.

That is old and worn out. Hell, I own most of them sites. Even the
MILF one with your sister on it.

Bet you can barely get around on the net anymore.

Yup, Them old fingers just don't get out much anymore.

insert masturbation lame here

Feeling my drag on your pc are you

Yawn

Got a few processes you can't figure out?

None from you fatboy.

What's wrong Lamey, the porn don't cut if for you no more?

Your obsession with porn noted.

Get tired of seeing all the fisting, and ****ing?

Your sister left here hours ago.

What's wrong, has it escalated, nothing satisfy anymore?

Watching you dance is a thrill.

So you went and participated, now your asshole is turned inside out
and you feel like a big dumb ass muther****er!e.

Your obsession with my ass inside or outside is duly noted.

You can't even make a noise when you fart, it just sounds like a
bicycle pump.
pfffffffff

See above.

You have a nice night obsesso. Don't let me keep you up.

Sweet dreams cupcake.

GIT - R - DONE
Old November 28th 05, 07:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Off-topic nym-shifting troll
see also:
"whitershadeofpale"

Old November 28th 05, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

John Doe wrote:
Off-topic nym-shifting troll
see also:
"whitershadeofpale"

nope, it won't me doo doo man

that's raunchy, I have better tasted than that.

Old November 28th 05, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 28 Nov 2005 05:30:24 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
wrote:

John Doe wrote:
Off-topic nym-shifting troll
see also:
"whitershadeofpale"

nope, it won't me doo doo man

that's raunchy, I have better tasted than that.

You're ****ing retarded. Ya better hurry, The short bus is about to
leave.

GIT - R - DONE
Old November 28th 05, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 28 Nov 2005 06:09:15 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
wrote:

Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

You're ****ing retarded. Ya better hurry, The short bus is about to
leave.

GIT - R - DONE

I see your spelling is getting better, I guess you've cooled off a
little better now.

Spelling lame....minus 10 points, try again pleze.

Wow, I read some of your other posts, you look like you was trembling.

I look? So you see people on usenet? Obsessed with it are you? You can
stop dancing now, I have to go to work, Some of us have jobs.

You shouldn't let a total stranger do this to that old milky heart.

You would be surprised little boy, You're no stranger, I know more
then you may think.

but I see in another post, you're pointing fingers...
If I got something to say, I just say it.

Wanna explain that obsesso? The voices of usenet must be yelling at
you.

go have some buttermilk hey? You could probably help JD out with his
task.

You could put down the bottle and try posting something worth reading.

GIT - R - DONE
Old November 28th 05, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
oups.com...

John Doe wrote:
Off-topic nym-shifting troll
see also:
"whitershadeofpale"

nope, it won't me doo doo man

It won't me either! lol!

Old November 28th 05, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

Daddys dead
Mommas in Jail.

sister's in the corner
screamin tail for sale

With apologies to Elvis.

-mhd
Old November 28th 05, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

John Doe wrote:
Off-topic nym-shifting troll
see also:
"whitershadeofpale"

nope, it won't me doo doo man

It won't me either! lol!

ROFLMNO

Old November 28th 05, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote in message
Lamey - The cable guy wrote:

Daddys dead
Mommas in Jail.