Cat Whispererererer ... lol

Old November 29th 05, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Cat Whispererererer ... lol

How do you call your cat.

I go..

kitty kitty kitty (but in a high voice)

or I go pss psss psss psss

or I reach down a little and wiggle my fingers (they like that)

and I whistle...

Old November 29th 05, 10:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

whitershadeofpale wrote:
How do you call your cat.

I go..

kitty kitty kitty (but in a high voice)

don't you think this is kind of faggoty of you

or I go pss psss psss psss

Now this might work if you was trying to get humped

or I reach down a little and wiggle my fingers (they like that)

and I whistle...

What the **** kind of name is whitershadeofpale?
You gay or something boy? but I thought you liked Cyberat!
What about your big obsession? Lyn? Say, you looking to have more than
one at the time? This is a good way to bring to worlds together.

Cum big or don't cum at all? Is that your philosophy?

Old November 29th 05, 10:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cheryl_is_freak wrote:
Is that your philosophy?

Hey Trollip! If you can't keep up with the topic, you'll have to set at
the kiddie table.

Old November 29th 05, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:39:17 -0800, whitershadeofpale wrote:

How do you call your cat.

I go..

kitty kitty kitty (but in a high voice)

or I go pss psss psss psss

or I reach down a little and wiggle my fingers (they like that)

and I whistle...

I just call her by name. MLB
Old November 30th 05, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

mlbriggs wrote:

I just call her by name. MLB

and if she doesn't answer?

Old November 30th 05, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
oups.com...
How do you call your cat.

I go..

kitty kitty kitty (but in a high voice)

or I go pss psss psss psss

or I reach down a little and wiggle my fingers (they like that)

and I whistle...

say bootsie, bootsie, bootsie in high pitched voice and he comes almost
every time. Call the other two and the best I get is 'the look' - like a
disgusted 'what do you think we are? dogs?'

Old November 30th 05, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote:

How do you call your cat.

I go..

kitty kitty kitty (but in a high voice)

or I go pss psss psss psss

or I reach down a little and wiggle my fingers (they like that)

and I whistle...

And the little **** still runs from you.

GIT - R - DONE
Old November 30th 05, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 29 Nov 2005 02:31:44 -0800, "cheryl_is_freak"
wrote:

whitershadeofpale wrote:
How do you call your cat.

I go..

kitty kitty kitty (but in a high voice)

don't you think this is kind of faggoty of you

You're the one who thunk it up.

or I go pss psss psss psss

Now this might work if you was trying to get humped

Tried it have you?

or I reach down a little and wiggle my fingers (they like that)

and I whistle...

What the **** kind of name is whitershadeofpale?

And you're so obsessed with cheryl that you use her name on usenet.

You gay or something boy? but I thought you liked Cyberat!
What about your big obsession? Lyn? Say, you looking to have more than
one at the time? This is a good way to bring to worlds together.

Cum big or don't cum at all? Is that your philosophy?

That's a good little monkey, dance for them peanuts.

GIT - R - DONE
Old November 30th 05, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 29 Nov 2005 02:36:59 -0800, "whitershadeofpale"
wrote:

cheryl_is_freak wrote:
Is that your philosophy?

Hey Trollip! If you can't keep up with the topic, you'll have to set at
the kiddie table.

He's been drinking in the mornings again.

GIT - R - DONE
Old November 30th 05, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Wendy" wrote in message
. ..

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
oups.com...
How do you call your cat.

I go..

kitty kitty kitty (but in a high voice)

or I go pss psss psss psss

or I reach down a little and wiggle my fingers (they like that)

and I whistle...

say bootsie, bootsie, bootsie in high pitched voice and he comes almost
every time. Call the other two and the best I get is 'the look' - like a
disgusted 'what do you think we are? dogs?'

Gracie comes when she feels like it, and sometimes even hides
looking like "who, me?" when I find her.

Boo on the other hand, is hilarious. Any time you say her
name, her head snaps around like she understands English.
But one night we discovered that it works with any "oo"
sound. She always looks, and always comes running,
because she thinks there might be food in it for her.
It has gotten worse since the diet.