Good FUN cat sites?

Old November 30th 05, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Good FUN cat sites?

Can you all suggest some good, FUN cat-related sites
(entertainment-related)?

Thanks

Old November 30th 05, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

www.kittenwars.com

Not as bad as it sounds. Just lots of clicking and voting for the picture
you like best.

You can also add your own I believe.

chas

Old November 30th 05, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 00:59:42 -0500, "Katzowtadbag"
wrote:

Can you all suggest some good, FUN cat-related sites
(entertainment-related)?

Go to http://www.stumbleupon.com , sign up (is free), install the
toolbar, set your category to Cats and stumble upon and stuff.

JoJo B
Old December 6th 05, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

WOW. No one can suggest any entertaining cat sites? That's pretty sad. Oh
well.

Old December 6th 05, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Good FUN cat sites? - Ping John Clown Doe

Katzowtadbag wrote:
WOW. No one can suggest any entertaining cat sites? That's pretty sad. Oh
well.

You mean like cat pinball game or something?

toss treats into a cats mouth?

What you need is to have a little talk with John Clown Doe

He's just a little monkey in a big circus, but he does mind.

Fun for the whole family.

ha ha ha Ha Haaeaeeueueueueueu
(that's woody wood pecker)

When you get done with him
make sure you do the woodpecker laugh
then say..

Damn! Clown!

Old December 6th 05, 09:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Katzowtadbag wrote:
Can you all suggest some good, FUN cat-related sites
(entertainment-related)?

Thanks

http://www.bonsaikitten.com/

Kinda kute...

IBen

Old December 7th 05, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

NMR wrote:
Kind of cute BEN and you wonder why people think you are an a@@hole

I don't 'wonder' about it, so I have no idea about what you're talking
about! You obviously don't wonder about it either, so why did you even
bother coughing up the reply?
Besides... It is not important to me what YOU think of me... It is only
important to me what I think of me. Wonder about that for a while, or
at least until you withdraw your head from your gnarled and grizzled
azz. Time spent searching in a vain for something you ain't got.
Wit....

IBen

Old December 7th 05, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

IBen Getiner wrote:

I don't 'wonder' about it, so I have no idea about what you're talking
about! You obviously don't wonder about it either, so why did you even
bother coughing up the reply?
Besides... It is not important to me what YOU think of me... It is only
important to me what I think of me. Wonder about that for a while, or
at least until you withdraw your head from your gnarled and grizzled
azz. Time spent searching in a vain for something you ain't got.
Wit....

IBen

LAME-O-METER

*Faggoty* 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 TEN - *Very Trollish*
right there -- x

Old December 7th 05, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

whitershadeofpale wrote:
IBen Getiner wrote:

I don't 'wonder' about it, so I have no idea about what you're talking
about! You obviously don't wonder about it either, so why did you even
bother coughing up the reply?
Besides... It is not important to me what YOU think of me... It is only
important to me what I think of me. Wonder about that for a while, or
at least until you withdraw your head from your gnarled and grizzled
azz. Time spent searching in a vain for something you ain't got.
Wit....

IBen

LAME-O-METER

*Faggoty* 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 TEN - *Very Trollish*
right there -- x

A simply response to a simply-minded observation. Take it and call it
what you wish you could prove...

IBen