Litter-Lifter

Old January 23rd 06, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Litter-Lifter

"Diane" wrote in message
ink.net...
Now that we've gotten onto the topic of litter boxes, I have to tell you
how much the video on the Litter-Lifter site cracked me up. The woman in
it is outside, frantically and dramatically scratching away at the
litter box with her ineffective non-Litter-Lifter scoop as though she is
trying to dig her way to another hemisphere. I've seen people remove
tree stumps with less effort and frustration!

It's a great spoof of over-dramatized daytime commercials. Man, scooping
a litter box sure looks like hard work!

--
Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/

Yes, that video is ridiculous. I actually posted a message to this NG
awhile ago because the litter lifter does a great job -- with a single
scoop, all "used" litter remains on the scoop and clean litter quickly
filters out. I think that video is actually counterproductive -- most of us
know that scooping litter is not a major chore, but I really do think their
litter lifter is a marvel. I have even found that I am saving a little
money with it because I do not need to completely change to fresh litter as
often.

MaryL

Old January 23rd 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Diane" wrote in message
[...]

I laughed at the part where she lifts the (filled) litter lifter to her
nose, sniffs, then smiles! YUCK!!! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 23rd 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

CatNipped wrote:

I laughed at the part where she lifts the (filled) litter lifter to her
nose, sniffs, then smiles! YUCK!!! ;

heh heh

reminds me of a joke it goes two people are walking along...they come
across a pile.

"hmmm, looks like catpoop, smells like catpoop, tastes like catpoop!
aren't you glad we didn't step in it!"