Anti-Boredom Commercial

Old January 26th 06, 10:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Anti-Boredom Commercial

Margarita Salt wrote:

Does anyone else die laughing when they see this spot???

"She's my Josie/she's my CAAAAAAAAATTT!" o/~ o/~

In case you haven't realized it this newsgroup, unlike
alt.gossip.celebrities isn't your personal playground where you can post
anything you want.

Have some respect for the participants here and post this **** over in
that group. Oh darn, slapping forehead, I forgot... you have respect
for no one.

Old January 26th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Troll

Old January 26th 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Oh, **** off and bite me. :-D

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
From: John Doe
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 16:53:37 GMT

Old January 26th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Margarita Salt wrote:

Why is he obsessed with the other newsgroups I post in? And why is he following
me?

As for his comments, I don't think cat related items are off-topic. It would be
off topic in AGC, though.

Yet, you still post feline items in alt.gossip celebrities.

Nice going there slick.

Admittedly, the ad is not about cat health, but I'll
appease the little stalker by noting the BEHAVIOR of the cat in the ad. It
seemed annoyed, but tolerant.

In article , John Doe says...

Old January 26th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Joe Canuck wrote:
John Doe wrote:

Troll

Oh, **** off and bite me. :-D

uh..you're gonna have to choose, I don't think you can have both
then again, knowing John Doe, he might just find a way.

Old January 27th 06, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Margarita Salt wrote:
Why is he obsessed with the other newsgroups I post in? And why is he following
me?

He's secretly in love with you. Same reason cyber**** follows me all
over the net obsessively.

As for his comments, I don't think cat related items are off-topic. It would be
off topic in AGC, though. Admittedly, the ad is not about cat health, but I'll
appease the little stalker by noting the BEHAVIOR of the cat in the ad. It
seemed annoyed, but tolerant.

Technically it's a better suited story for rpca but since this group is
in the ****ter anyway, why not post it here?

Those ads, BTW, are some of the most creative I have seen in awhile.
All of them are pretty funny. And yes, the cat looked a bit annoyed.

-L.

Old January 27th 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Margarita Salt wrote:
Why is he obsessed with the other newsgroups I post in? And why is he

following
me?

He's secretly in love with you. Same reason cyber**** follows me all
over the net obsessively.

You are hilarious, hoss. I can see you missed me.

Old January 27th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

**** attracts flies. :-D

Old January 27th 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Margarita Salt wrote:

-L. wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

Margarita Salt wrote:

Why is he obsessed with the other newsgroups I post in? And why
is he following me?

He's secretly in love with you. Same reason cyber**** follows me
all over the net obsessively.

Well, he's not fully obsessed just yet, unless he's also mentioned I
regularly post in rec.arts.tv and alt.showbiz.gossip and no one has
quoted him.

Flawed logic, but we should not expect anything otherwise from the crack
whore.

As for his comments, I don't think cat related items are
off-topic. It would be off topic in AGC, though. Admittedly,
the ad is not about cat health, but I'll appease the little
stalker by noting the BEHAVIOR of the cat in the ad. It seemed
annoyed, but tolerant.

Technically it's a better suited story for rpca but since this
group is in the ****ter anyway, why not post it here?

Those ads, BTW, are some of the most creative I have seen in
awhile. All of them are pretty funny. And yes, the cat looked a
bit annoyed.

-L.

Personally, I think persians look annoyed no matter what.

Old January 27th 06, 10:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:
"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Margarita Salt wrote:
Why is he obsessed with the other newsgroups I post in? And why is he

following
me?

He's secretly in love with you. Same reason cyber**** follows me all
over the net obsessively.

You are hilarious, hoss. I can see you missed me.

And she proves my point yet again.
-L.