All Kinds of ****ty Animal Stories in Phoenix, AZ

Old March 29th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default All Kinds of ****ty Animal Stories in Phoenix, AZ

Someone once responded to CP's postings about animal abuse here in the
Phoenix area that we must be about the worst place for animal abuse.
Stories within the last couple of weeks:

The Phoenix Zoo, of which I am a longtime member, has feral cats on
their property that they are planning to trap and kill. I learned this
from a TNR group that I am involved with. I saw a cat on the zoo
grounds around Christmas and wondered why it was there but I had no
idea that there were feral cats there. The TNR group, AzCats, is
trying to educate the zoo staff on why killing the cats is a bad idea
and has offered to help trap and relocate them but have not heard back
from the zoo. I'm appalled that an organization, one of the largest
privately funded zoos, that pretends to be dedicated to animals and
education about animals needs to be told why murdering poor feral cats
is wrong.

A poodle was stolen from its yard this weekend and dumped back in its
yard several hours later covered in blood and feces. It had been
sodomized (yes, by a human). Sex with animals is not illegal in
AZ...yet...although it hopefully will be soon. The dog survived but I
heard its owner on the radio today saying the dog's spirit is broken
and it just lies on the couch. There is a $5,000 reward for info
leading to an arrest. The only good thing is the dog was returned to
its yard.

A local firefighter was found drunk, in his neighbor's barn, having sex
with his sheep. I believe it was the children of the neighbor who
found the guy. What a nice memory for them to carry through life.

What a bunch of ****ing wackos here in my lovely city.

Candace

Old March 29th 06, 08:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Candace wrote:
[...]

Zoos are on my list as one of the ****tiest types of institutions that
exist. For a real eye opener about what really goes on behind closed
doors read Animal Underworld by Alan Green. They often sell their
unwanted stock to class B animal dealers who then sell them to canned
hunts and roadside exhibits. There is nothing altruistic about zoos.

A poodle was stolen from its yard this weekend and dumped back in its
yard several hours later covered in blood and feces.

snip

What the **** is wrong with people? I hope they catch the ******* and
burn his dick off.

A local firefighter was found drunk, in his neighbor's barn, having sex
with his sheep. I believe it was the children of the neighbor who
found the guy. What a nice memory for them to carry through life.

I'd make sure he had an "accident" with a pitch fork.

What a bunch of ****ing wackos here in my lovely city.

Totally.

-L.

Old March 29th 06, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,wa.general

On 28 Mar 2006 23:02:55 -0800, "-L." wrote:

Candace wrote:
[...]

I'd be satisfied if they just sent him back to Australia.

Charlie

Old March 29th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,wa.general

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

A local firefighter was found drunk, in his neighbor's barn, having sex
with his sheep. I believe it was the children of the neighbor who
found the guy. What a nice memory for them to carry through life.

I'd make sure he had an "accident" with a pitch fork.

I'd be satisfied if they just sent him back to Australia.

Charlie

C'mon Chucky you know better than that. We don't take just anybody. We'll need
proff that at the very least he persuaded one of the kids to take part.
--
Patrick Hamlyn posting from Perth, Western Australia
Windsurfing capital of the Southern Hemisphere
Old March 29th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

From: "-L."

What the **** is wrong with people?

I ask that question every time you post.

Guess my micro-penis comment really hit a raw nerve, eh? LOL...
-L.

Old March 29th 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
On 28 Mar 2006 23:02:55 -0800, "-L." wrote:

I'd make sure he had an "accident" with a pitch fork.

I'd be satisfied if they just sent him back to Australia.

Sorry Charlie- that's not good enough. He could still abuse cats in
Australia- or wherever he is allowed to walk around free.

Old March 29th 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,wa.general

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:54:41 GMT, "Phil P."
wrote:

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
.. .
On 28 Mar 2006 23:02:55 -0800, "-L." wrote:

I'd make sure he had an "accident" with a pitch fork.

I'd be satisfied if they just sent him back to Australia.

Sorry Charlie- that's not good enough. He could still abuse cats in
Australia- or wherever he is allowed to walk around free.

Cats are illegal in Australia, Phil. They have enacted a nationwide
ban to protect endangered species, like the myna bird.

But this Arizona sheep****er would quickly learn the joys of marsupial
lust.

"Tie me kangaroo down, sport
"Tie me kangaroo down..."

Charlie
Old March 30th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,wa.general

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

But this Arizona sheep****er would quickly learn the joys of marsupial
lust.

"Tie me kangaroo down, sport
"Tie me kangaroo down..."

Charlie

I suppose you think that's funny.
-L.

Old March 30th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,wa.general

Old March 30th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,wa.general

On 29 Mar 2006 16:53:23 -0800, "-L." wrote:

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

But this Arizona sheep****er would quickly learn the joys of marsupial
lust.

"Tie me kangaroo down, sport
"Tie me kangaroo down..."

Charlie

I suppose you think that's funny.
-L.

No, I think it is sad, sick and demented.

I don't think this is funny either:
http://www.news24.com/News24/World/N...739698,00.html

The good news is that this tragedy has done away with complacency. WA
lawmakers have finally faced up to the reality that getting butt****ed
by a horse is no laughing matter. They are in the process of
outlawing such activity.

Charlie