New photos of Holly and Duffy

Old April 21st 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default New photos of Holly and Duffy

I just posted several photos of Holly and Duffy to
alt.binaries.pictures.animals.

MaryL

Old April 21st 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

That Duffy is a piece of work! Her certainly seems to enjoy life.

Old April 21st 06, 07:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:19:02 -0500, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

I just posted several photos of Holly and Duffy to
alt.binaries.pictures.animals.

MaryL

Beautiful cats. Holly is as black as any cat I have ever seen.

Charlie
Old April 21st 06, 08:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

news
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

I just posted several photos of Holly and Duffy to
alt.binaries.pictures.animals.

MaryL

Beautiful cats. Holly is as black as any cat I have ever seen.

Charlie

Thank you. And, yes, Holly is solid, shiny black (gorgeous, but it is
difficult to take good pictures of a black cat).

MaryL

Old April 23rd 06, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Very nice pictures, Mary. They look like happy, well-loved cats.

Rhonda

Old April 23rd 06, 11:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Very nice pictures, Mary. They look like happy, well-loved cats.

Rhonda

Thank you. They are (on both counts!)

MaryL