kitten fever! cute kitten pictures

Old September 15th 04, 09:29 PM

Default kitten fever! cute kitten pictures

Here are some cute kitten pictures that a friend sent me. My favorite
is the very stripey one hanging from a strip of cloth by its front
claws - now that's one determined kitty!

I'd vote for kittens any day!! (You'll understand that comment once
you see the site - it's a bit bizarre, and definitely stretches a
single joke on and on and on, but I still got a few chuckles.)

http://www.thepoorman.net/archives/003149.html

Joyce
Old September 15th 04, 10:21 PM
TBird

Oh my god...

wrote in message
Here are some cute kitten pictures that a friend sent me. My favorite
is the very stripey one hanging from a strip of cloth by its front
claws - now that's one determined kitty!

I'd vote for kittens any day!! (You'll understand that comment once
you see the site - it's a bit bizarre, and definitely stretches a
single joke on and on and on, but I still got a few chuckles.)

http://www.thepoorman.net/archives/003149.html

Joyce

That is too funny!
"
Kittens and puppies are the same. They're both corrupt. The system is
corrupt.

Vote ferret.

A.

Posted by: Athenae at September 13, 2004 08:15 AM "

That may be my fave line of the bunch....

TBird ----- fence sitting....or is that exactly what the kittens WANT me to
do...?

Old September 15th 04, 10:46 PM

TBird wrote:

That is too funny!
"Kittens and puppies are the same. They're both corrupt. The system is
corrupt.

Vote ferret.

I liked, "A vote for Ferret is a vote for Dog."

(Note to international readers: The above is a reference to the 3rd
party candidate running for president this year on the Green Party
ticket. Many people believe that a vote for the Green candidate ends
up being a vote for Bush, because he will syphon off votes from John
Kerry. Someone who is considering voting Green is very unlikely to
vote for Bush, after all, so it's Kerry who'd lose that vote.)

Yeah, it's USA election centered humor. I just liked the kitties.

Joyce