hi,. my cats in labor

Old July 28th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
katt

Default hi,. my cats in labor

i could use some tips... its my first time with a pregnant cat in
labor she has had show but still no babies any idea on a time frame or
wat to expect next, she has her choice on 2 beds to use if she chooses
either...we would appreciate any tips

Old July 28th 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
angel

katt wrote:
i could use some tips... its my first time with a pregnant cat in
labor she has had show but still no babies any idea on a time frame or
wat to expect next, she has her choice on 2 beds to use if she chooses
either...we would appreciate any tips

lol

relax, go to a movie

send pics

she'll be more than fine

this is too funny of you

send pics!

Old July 28th 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

I wish I could help you Katt all I can do is offer purrs and prayers for
you and the little ones and a good luck

oups.com...

Old July 28th 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
angel

Matthew wrote:
I wish I could help you Katt all I can do is offer purrs and prayers for
you and the little ones and a good luck

what would you do?

put the cat on your lap and try to fart?

Old July 28th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"angel" wrote in message
oups.com...

Matthew wrote:
I wish I could help you Katt all I can do is offer purrs and prayers
for
you and the little ones and a good luck

what would you do?

put the cat on your lap and try to fart?

Behave Barry this one actually loves and cares for her furball and is
willing to listen

and plus that would kill any living thing with in 5 feet or so the DW says
;-)

Old July 28th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
angel

Matthew wrote:
Behave Barry this one actually loves and cares for her furball and is
willing to listen

and plus that would kill any living thing with in 5 feet or so the DW says
;-)

i said send pics! im excited to...

besides..

you jumped me, and I never said I was with anyone shopping for cologne

YOU ASSUMED!!!

BUT as always, i suffer for being honest

hmmmm, when will my heart rest Matt WHEN DAMMIT WHEN!?

Old July 28th 06, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
katt

angel wrote:

lol

relax, go to a movie

send pics

she'll be more than fine

this is too funny of you

send pics!

lol okies guess i am a lil too much like the blushing nanny lol will
send pics

Old July 28th 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"angel" wrote in message
oups.com...

Matthew wrote:
Behave Barry this one actually loves and cares for her furball and is
willing to listen

and plus that would kill any living thing with in 5 feet or so the DW
says
;-)

i said send pics! im excited to...

besides..

you jumped me, and I never said I was with anyone shopping for cologne

YOU ASSUMED!!!

BUT as always, i suffer for being honest

hmmmm, when will my heart rest Matt WHEN DAMMIT WHEN!?

The day the hooters girls walk in and say they are there to stay and need a
man to take care of ?

Old July 28th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
angel

Matthew wrote:

The day the hooters girls walk in and say they are there to stay and need a
man to take care of ?

good God! you're not happy till it's an all out trailer park trash
style fight are you

pulling my hair out

A PLACE OF EMOTIONAL FAMILIARITY

ONE BIG PACIFIER IN YOUR MOUTH

I can't take no more

you don't make enough money for all this crap

Old July 28th 06, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"angel" wrote in message
oups.com...

Matthew wrote:

The day the hooters girls walk in and say they are there to stay and need
man to take care of ?

good God! you're not happy till it's an all out trailer park trash
style fight are you

pulling my hair out

A PLACE OF EMOTIONAL FAMILIARITY

ONE BIG PACIFIER IN YOUR MOUTH

I can't take no more

you don't make enough money for all this crap

I love you too Barry ;-D