My cat has Acute Myeloid Leukemia

Old August 13th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Brad Stone

Default My cat has Acute Myeloid Leukemia

Hi all,

  Last week my cat's oncologist thought my four year old FeLV+ kitty, Sali, had suddenly developed "Erythremic Myelosis Leukemia" but now it has been confirmed as "Acute Myeloid Leukemia".  Sadly, the prognosis is pretty grim - apparently there hasn't been much success in fighting this particular form of cancer in cats.  But we are trying a low dose of a chemo called Cytosar.  If anyone has some info or anecdotes on "Acute Myeloid Leukemia" - I'd love to hear them.  Sali's red blood cell count is quite low, so she is lethargic - but she doesn't appear to be in pain.  She's not eating much but I'm giving her a food stimulant and she will occasionally nibble on things.  I at least want the drugs, my TLC, and her own body's defenses to have a fighting chance.  At least long enough to see if the medications help.  We'll see.

  She has been one special, special cat...please keep her in your thoughts.

Thanks,
Brad Stone
Old August 13th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Alison

"Brad Stone" wrote in message
[...]

I'm sorry to hear this( I will will keep her in my thoughts.
Alison

Old August 15th 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rabbi Getiner

Brad Stone wrote:
[...]

I will keep her in my prayers. However, a kinder approach for all
involved is to take the cat and stuff her head in the toilet until
she's drowned. Call it a 'mercy killing'.

Old August 15th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
LC

Schizophrenic lap-cat abuser "Rabbi Getiner" wrote
in message oups.com...

a kinder approach for all involved is to take the cat and stuff her head
in the toilet until she's drowned. Call it a 'mercy killing'.

Dear IBen,

Please take your own advice.

Soonest.

LC~ No IBen would drop Usenet troll-traffic by at least a third.

"I AM NOT a troll. Why do you keep saying that?"
From: (IBen Getiner), too stupid to breath.
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: stop
Date: 15 Mar 2004 22:52:28 -0800

Old August 15th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"LC"

hey LC
too bad the Getiner *family* ; which is only him and his hand doesn't fall
victim to random violence

Old August 15th 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
The Cat Whisperer

go circumsize yourself and then flush your own head in the toilet you slice
of ****.
if you represent "one proud jew" I feel sorry for your people.... what a
disgrace.
no wonder everyone hates you.

Old August 16th 06, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Candace

The Cat Whisperer wrote:
go circumsize yourself and then flush your own head in the toilet you slice
of ****.
if you represent "one proud jew" I feel sorry for your people.... what a
disgrace.
no wonder everyone hates you.

Since he's a self-proclaimed neo-Nazi and Aryan, I doubt if he's a Jew
of any kind, proud or otherwise. He is a sick ****, though.

Candace

Old August 16th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rabbi Getiner

The Cat Whisperer wrote:
go circumsize yourself and then flush your own head in the toilet you slice
of ****.
if you represent "one proud jew" I feel sorry for your people.... what a
disgrace.
no wonder everyone hates you.

Your filthy anti-semitism is completely uncalled for. You are no better
than an unrepentant Nazi. You can kiss my kosher ass.

L'Chaim

Rabbi Benjamin Getiner

Old August 16th 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
LC

Schizophrenic loon "Rabbi Getiner" wrote in
message ups.com...

The Cat Whisperer wrote:
go circumsize yourself and then flush your own head in the toilet you
slice of ****.
if you represent "one proud jew" I feel sorry for your people.... what a
disgrace.
no wonder everyone hates you.

Your filthy anti-semitism is completely uncalled for. You are no better
than an unrepentant Nazi.

"I take my hat off to the Nazis. What we need now is .... a solution. It can
be seen as a final one, if you like..."
From: "IBen Getiner"

You can kiss my kosher ass.

Something is definitely *not* kosher he