bloody butt & feces-smelling vomit??

Old August 23rd 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
crzyspirit

Default bloody butt & feces-smelling vomit??

So a few days ago, I was playing with my kitty, just the norm.. scratching
him, rolling around with him.. you know! Anyways, he walked past me and I
noticed that the area around his butt (probably like a 2inch x 2inch area)
was not right. So we ended up taking him over to the sink and just cleaning
the area. I noticed it again a couple days later, and we did the same thing.
I noticed it again this morning, and I was on my way to work, so i just told
my mom quick. She cleaned it up again, and said that he was fine. And then
he walked into the next room and vomited. She went to go clean it up and
said that it smelled purely like feces [poop]. Now, about 2 hours later.. we
notice his butt AGAIN! This time I looked REALLY close and it looked like
dried blood. And when she was done cleaning the area, I took a look again
and it all just looks raw.

It doesn't look like blood is coming out of him, but then again I'm not 100%
sure on that either. And he doesn't act like the area hurts either! I'm
dumbfounded and scared. I don't want him to get put down, and I'm very
worried about this.

Does anyone have ANY ideas about what this could possibly be? Is the poop-
smelling vomit linked to the bloody butt area?? I really don't know.

Thanks guys!!

Old August 23rd 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Gail

He needs to see a vet. You cannot diagnose this by yourself. If he has
bloody stool, he may have parasites. That can also cause vomiting. Please
have him see a vet ASAP.
Gail

Old August 23rd 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"crzyspirit" u25620@uwe wrote in message news:652cd7d6a6f00@uwe...
So a few days ago

What the hell is wrong with you? Your cat needs medical attention.

Old August 23rd 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
crzyspirit via CatKB.com

well no **** you guys!!! I'm not stupid! geez. He's at the vet as I'm
typing this.. getting blood work done and xrays. I just happen to like to
see what the possibilities are so I can kind of get myself set for what the
vet may tell me.

I do NOT appreciate you talking at me like I am some sort of Invalid. I DO
know how to take care of animals, so I ask you, cybercat.. what the hell is
wrong with YOU?

Don't go around here talking to worried people like that. It's rude.
get over yourself.

Old August 23rd 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"crzyspirit via CatKB.com" u25620@uwe wrote in message
well no **** you guys!!! I'm not stupid! geez. He's at the vet as I'm
typing this.. getting blood work done and xrays. I just happen to like to
see what the possibilities are so I can kind of get myself set for what

the
vet may tell me.

I do NOT appreciate you talking at me like I am some sort of Invalid. I

DO
know how to take care of animals, so I ask you, cybercat.. what the hell

is
wrong with YOU?

Don't go around here talking to worried people like that. It's rude.
get over yourself.

Did you say you were taking the cat to the vet? Stick around and see how
many assholes come here with critically ill animals and have no intention
of taking them to the vet.

Old August 23rd 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Oh well partner you could have said the cat was going to the vet has
anyone ever had a problem like this. We only know what you tell us
And before you snap at somebody know that we get hundreds of post like
yours with STUPID and INVALID people needing to take the cat to the vet but
are to cheap or stupid or uncaring to do so.

Old August 23rd 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Toni

well no **** you guys!!! I'm not stupid! geez. He's at the vet as I'm
typing this.. getting blood work done and xrays. I just happen to like to
see what the possibilities are so I can kind of get myself set for what
the
vet may tell me.

The only way to get the information you want is to provide enough pertinent
info from your end.
Leaving out the part about the cat already being at the vets made your post
read like one of a thousand others written by folks wanting an online cure
for a devastating medical problem.
Read what you wrote and you'll see what I mean.

Tonight you should have some labs back- I'd post again, this time including
everything, and see where it gets you. There are some fairly savvy cat folks
around- if you don't antagonize them.

--
Toni
http://www.cearbhaill.com/kitties.htm

Old August 23rd 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
AZ Nomad

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:57:47 GMT, crzyspirit via CatKB.com u25620@uwe wrote:

well no **** you guys!!! I'm not stupid! geez. He's at the vet as I'm
typing this.. getting blood work done and xrays. I just happen to like to
see what the possibilities are so I can kind of get myself set for what the

You did nothing for a few days by your own admission. Instead of
rusihing to the vet, you sat on your ass and didled with your computer.
Only when it was pointed what a selfish little moron you are, did you
get to the vet, assunming you're not lying right now.

I hope you never have children. You're too stupid to succeed in not
killing them.

Bloody vomit - is it related to HCM/Atenolol? Stacy Cat health & behaviour 7 November 7th 05 05:44 PM
Butt juice badwilson Cat anecdotes 8 January 21st 05 04:48 AM
Feces or vomit? Dennis Carr Cat health & behaviour 17 April 11th 04 03:33 PM