Ping Benedict Corpuz

Old September 17th 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
HELTER SKELTER

Default Ping Benedict Corpuz

My apologies, I will remove my posts momentarily.

We know now that you are not Mrs Dash must die-
I apologize.

I am also sending you a personal email to your gmail

seems Mrs Dash must die is notorius forgerer

busted 3 - 4 times over the past 10 years right here on usenet

see, IMAGINE for in depth explanation, although I warn everyone, it is
a very twisted rabbit hole that lands in porn land...

by the time you back trace Mrs Dash must die- and you find yourself in
a porn land, he just goes in every direction during those times in his
life.

Nick Andrews is pathalogical... meaning.. he simply acts upon his
feelings, where's normal people think and then act.

He feels something BOOM he acts. like an animal.

If he don't like your post...? he just humps it and accuses you of
being depraved etc.

A filthy character, who is now outted.. who will be gone from usenet in
a couple of days.

Serves him right for his slander.

I also want to add..anyone that wants to engage with Nick Andrews aka
Mrs Dash must die etc.
save your time, he lives to make trouble
he's being doing this for 10 years...

benedict corpuz is just another victim

again Benedict, I apologize for the mal-alignment...
won't take me but a few minutes to remove any posts i made with your
name in them.

Regards

Helter

Old September 18th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cheryl

On Sun 17 Sep 2006 06:55:51p, HELTER SKELTER wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:1158533751.201579.213050
@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com):

My apologies, I will remove my posts momentarily.

Hey Barry, why not just ignore those who post things you don't want
to read? I can speak from experience and have had to learn to ignore
those who want to post my full name and stalk me from group to group.
It happened here, as you know. Just ignore it. They eventually
either grow up or get bored.

--
Cheryl

Old September 18th 06, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Chinese Water Torturer

Bury Pearish wrote:
seems Mrs Dash must die is notorius forgerer

busted 3 - 4 times over the past 10 years right here on usenet

see, IMAGINE for in depth explanation, although I warn everyone, it is
a very twisted rabbit hole that lands in porn land...

by the time you back trace Mrs Dash must die- and you find yourself in
a porn land, he just goes in every direction during those times in his
life.

And it'll take you to Australia, if I remember correctly. Jeez, you
have no clue how to research, do you?

Nick Andrews is pathalogical... meaning.. he simply acts upon his
feelings, where's normal people think and then act.

He feels something BOOM he acts. like an animal.

If he don't like your post...? he just humps it and accuses you of
being depraved etc.

A filthy character, who is now outted.. who will be gone from usenet in
a couple of days.

Actually, I think he left last year or so. Check with RMB to see where
Nick is nowadays.
PLEASE CHECK (giggle). I need another good laugh at your ineptitude!

I also want to add..anyone that wants to engage with Nick Andrews aka
Mrs Dash must die etc.
save your time, he lives to make trouble
he's being doing this for 10 years...

....although he's only been on Usenet for 3...

benedict corpuz is just another victim

YES HE IS. And let's all remember who the attacker was. YOU (and your
sockdrawer).
BTW, removing all your vindictive, idiotic, scurrilous attacks on Mr.
Corpuz and his family from Google Groups *doesn't* remove them from the
general Google archives, ace. Search his name and survey your
handiwork.

I appreciate you trying to apologize to me for all the trouble.
Apology not accepted.

Take it personally.

Regards -
not Nick, either

Old September 18th 06, 07:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
HELTER SKELTER

Chinese Water Torturer wrote:
I appreciate you trying to apologize to me for all the trouble.
Apology not accepted.

Take it personally.

Regards -
not Nick, either

thanks mate, lmso, we're done with you for now

No DSL MaryL Cat health & behaviour 23 September 7th 06 10:50 PM
Benedict Corpuz usenet a$$ pimple backdoorbenedict Cat health & behaviour 0 September 3rd 06 03:35 PM
Good Unka Ping Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 10 December 29th 05 12:45 PM
Ping & Weeble visit TED (long) Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 22 November 11th 04 01:35 PM