Teen dad seeks help / slut daughter

Old December 3rd 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

Default Teen dad seeks help / slut daughter

mhmm, jupe is pregn'e
i let her out
long as she knows who opened the door for the dick (oh bigbad oh)

i want to get my hands on the small round tabby that got her knocked up

this little cute tabby kept coming around, jupe had turned white hot in
heat I EVEN SEEN IT IN A DREAM, my little black cat was glowing white
then black... yeah.. changing colors!

the male was making the exact same noise slut was see
i thought it was a female that jupiter wanted to play with

SHE WANTED TO PLAY AIGHT

SOCK IT TO ME DADDY MAKE IT HURT!

she's so cute walking around with her little cute ass pregnant self
i thought it was worms at first but she's carrying up under the rib
cage, nice and tight up to her

poor thing...

she eats her oatmeal everymorning

im keeping the kittens

us upper class folk let out animals have dey babies we can afford it!
the more the merrier

Old December 3rd 06, 08:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

2oz wrote:
mhmm, jupe is pregn'e
i let her out
long as she knows who opened the door for the dick (oh bigbad oh)

i want to get my hands on the small round tabby that got her knocked up

Wrap those hands around yo own neck - you da one who got her knocked

Are you ****ing retarded?

SHE WANTED TO PLAY AIGHT

SOCK IT TO ME DADDY MAKE IT HURT!

she's so cute walking around with her little cute ass pregnant self

Oh yes - unwanted kittens are so cute. You disgust me beyond words.

i thought it was worms at first but she's carrying up under the rib
cage, nice and tight up to her

poor thing...

she eats her oatmeal everymorning

im keeping the kittens

So they can get knocked up too?

us upper class folk let out animals have dey babies we can afford it!
the more the merrier

I can't believe you are this ****ing stupid. Seriously.

-L.

Old December 3rd 06, 08:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

2oz wrote:
mhmm, jupe is pregn'e
i let her out
long as she knows who opened the door for the dick (oh bigbad oh)

i want to get my hands on the small round tabby that got her knocked up

this little cute tabby kept coming around, jupe had turned white hot in
heat I EVEN SEEN IT IN A DREAM, my little black cat was glowing white
then black... yeah.. changing colors!

the male was making the exact same noise slut was see
i thought it was a female that jupiter wanted to play with

SHE WANTED TO PLAY AIGHT

SOCK IT TO ME DADDY MAKE IT HURT!

she's so cute walking around with her little cute ass pregnant self
i thought it was worms at first but she's carrying up under the rib
cage, nice and tight up to her

I get it - this is why you were asking about cat abortions a month ago.
You should have just taken her in and had her spayed back then.
You've now graduated from Raving Dumbass to Total Idiot.

-L.

Old December 3rd 06, 10:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

-L. wrote:

I get it - this is why you were asking about cat abortions a month ago.
You should have just taken her in and had her spayed back then.
You've now graduated from Raving Dumbass to Total Idiot.

-L.

no, I didn't think she was pregnant when I posted that

like I say, us upper class don't kill our unborn, we can afford to keep
them

far as the male sounding like the female? when he was woo'n her
outside?
I should have known yes! I mean, I've seen Jupiter sit and call birds

far as a dumbass? if I was to be totally honest? I"ve never seen anyone
display more ignorance than you and the way you talk to me, someone
you've never met

you're also negative young lady! what has brought you to this lowly
state?

why be negative

and.... **** ya Lynn! **** ya

Old December 3rd 06, 11:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

Deborah Trujillo wrote:
It's because of people like this that the no-kill shelters are turning
people away now since they're bursting at the seems.

the reason shelters are bursting at the seams is not because of too
many cats but because the law does not allow to kill them straightway

we have to feed them and medicate them etc...

we should kill them after 10 days and stop advertising

"come get one of our sick cats and give it a loving home"

im not knocking the idea that gives any creature a home full of love
not at all...

but if there's that many damn cats then we should burn it all down and
start over..
i mean... across the country we should kill all the dogs and cats in
one hit
across the board

oh boo hoo! cry two tears in a bucket...

sure, I'd love to see them all have a nice home, but that's not going
to happen

one thing we have learned in this... Barry is just a man

not a god or an angel, im just! swwwwwwwwwhhhwww... kmf kmf .. a man

and so what, yes Im having kittens! CAN'T WAIT!

I should roast you

Old December 3rd 06, 11:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Wendy

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

2oz wrote:
[...]

It might not be too late for that. The vet we (rescue group) work with will
spay up to a week before delivery... not something that sets me a-twitter
but the last thing this world needs at this time is more kittens. I had to
turn people away with friendly cats yesterday because we just plain simple
don't have anywhere to put them. We could probably recruit more foster homes
but the problem is finding GOOD adoptive homes.

Old December 3rd 06, 11:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

Wendy wrote:

It might not be too late for that. The vet we (rescue group) work with will
spay up to a week before delivery... not something that sets me a-twitter
but the last thing this world needs at this time is more kittens. I had to
turn people away with friendly cats yesterday because we just plain simple
don't have anywhere to put them. We could probably recruit more foster homes
but the problem is finding GOOD adoptive homes.

that's what I wanted to do, it's not a matter of choices, for me it was
just a financial decision
so at this point.. if I don't come up with the money... Im going to
enjoy the whole matter... I've already got one good home for a kitten,
then I'll probably keep at least one kitten

Old December 3rd 06, 11:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

-L. wrote:

Are you ****ing retarded?

are you preaching to me about planned parenthood? Seriously!

Old December 3rd 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"2oz" wrote in message
ups.com...

Wendy wrote:

It might not be too late for that. The vet we (rescue group) work with
will
spay up to a week before delivery... not something that sets me a-twitter
but the last thing this world needs at this time is more kittens. I had
turn people away with friendly cats yesterday because we just plain
simple
don't have anywhere to put them. We could probably recruit more foster
homes
but the problem is finding GOOD adoptive homes.

that's what I wanted to do, it's not a matter of choices, for me it was
just a financial decision

You know, Barry, I actually could not do this, though I see all the good
reasons for it. It's a visceral thing--for me, I mean. You know I wish you
had not allowed her to get pregnant. But now that they are on the way,
all you can do is damage control. And vow not to let it happen again.
Set aside the money to spay Jupiter. Please.

so at this point.. if I don't come up with the money... Im going to
enjoy the whole matter... I've already got one good home for a kitten,
then I'll probably keep at least one kitten

You're smart about people when you are paying attention. You can
find them all good homes. Please, though--keeping one means figuring
in the cost of spaying or neutering. The kittens that will be born may
wind up making thousands of new cats to suffer, freeze to death,
go hungry, etc. as it is. That's the whole issue, the thing that makes
our hearts sink. There are already so many.

I know you want to do the right thing. And I know you CAN. It is
a matter of expending the effort. I worry, what if the male had some
communicable disease, like Feline HIV? They bite the females when
they mate. Please consider having Jupiter tested when you take her
in to get spayed. A blood workup costs $45 at my vet. She is such
a little doll, and she loves you so much.