another Barb

Old December 3rd 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
barb

Default another Barb

Here we go again. I've posted my troubles with my own cats and if other
people post their troubles using my name (Barb) it's going to look like I
have double the trouble that I do.

I know. Someone is going to post "Get a life." Who will be the first?

Barb
Of course I don't look busy,
I did it right the first time.

Old December 3rd 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"barb" wrote in message
Here we go again. I've posted my troubles with my own cats and if other
people post their troubles using my name (Barb) it's going to look like I
have double the trouble that I do.

I know. Someone is going to post "Get a life." Who will be the first?

Barb
Of course I don't look busy,
I did it right the first time.

Just put a trademark by your name.

Old December 4th 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
barb

If I put a trade mark by my name I'll look like the newcomer! Should have
done it before.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

Old December 4th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
barb

Uh, uh. I don't love it but sometimes these Barbs disappear after they have
their say.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

Old December 4th 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"barb" wrote in message
If I put a trade mark by my name I'll look like the newcomer! Should
have
done it before.

How about The Original Barb®?

Old December 5th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"barb" wrote in message
news

"cybercat" wrote in message
.. .
How about The Original Barb®?

I did something like that before, but it wasn't long before the new Barb
was
gone and I could go back to being "Barb".

How about:

"The Original Only Fabulous Barb."

I like that.

Old December 5th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
barb

.. .

Old December 6th 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
barb

Looks like the new Barb is gone already!

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

Old December 6th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"barb" wrote in message
Looks like the new Barb is gone already!

You're funny, Barb.