why do yall do this to me

Old December 5th 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

Default why do yall do this to me

you make me cuss and rant, then I feel bad
it's not fair

right here before Christmas

Old December 5th 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda

2oz wrote:
you make me cuss and rant, then I feel bad
it's not fair

right here before Christmas

Wow. I can understand getting mad and ranting and then feeling bad about
it, but I can't understand the "why do yall do this to me" and "you make
me..."

You're in charge of your own feelings and actions, Barry.

Rhonda

Old December 5th 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"2oz" wrote in message
ups.com...
you make me cuss and rant, then I feel bad
it's not fair

right here before Christmas

I haven't said a word Barry

Old December 5th 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
. ..

"2oz" wrote in message
ups.com...
you make me cuss and rant, then I feel bad
it's not fair

right here before Christmas

I haven't said a word Barry

Like a true anecdolt.

Old December 5th 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
. ..

"2oz" wrote in message
ups.com...
you make me cuss and rant, then I feel bad
it's not fair

right here before Christmas

I haven't said a word Barry

Like a true anecdolt.

Are you trying to insult me Cyber? I have kept my nose out of this little
spat you all are having with everyone. I ma keeping my opinions to myself
and trying to stay out of this.

Old December 5th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
.. .

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
. ..

"2oz" wrote in message
ups.com...
you make me cuss and rant, then I feel bad
it's not fair

right here before Christmas

I haven't said a word Barry

Like a true anecdolt.

Are you trying to insult me Cyber? I have kept my nose out of this little
spat you all are having with everyone. I ma keeping my opinions to myself
and trying to stay out of this.

"Little spat?"

Ugh.

Old December 5th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
.. .

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
. ..

"2oz" wrote in message
ups.com...
you make me cuss and rant, then I feel bad
it's not fair

right here before Christmas

I haven't said a word Barry

Like a true anecdolt.

Are you trying to insult me Cyber? I have kept my nose out of this
little spat you all are having with everyone. I ma keeping my opinions
to myself and trying to stay out of this.

"Little spat?"

Ugh.

Yes little spat you are screaming basically at him. Do you honestly think
it is going to work. I don't agree with him on what happened but I am old
enough to know that they way both of you are going about ain't doing
nothing. Step back think about it what would you do if someone was doing
what your are doing. I know what I would do

Old December 6th 06, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

Matthew wrote:

Yes little spat you are screaming basically at him. Do you honestly think
it is going to work. I don't agree with him on what happened but I am old
enough to know that they way both of you are going about ain't doing
nothing. Step back think about it what would you do if someone was doing
what your are doing. I know what I would do

well, I respect your thoughts there, and you reserve your right to
withold an opinion.
Im cool with that

like none of these sluts have never been knocked up by some swinging
dick

much less a cat

however.. you're right.. to argue with them is endless

and, I won't add any insults to this post

Cheerio

Old December 6th 06, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

And what I mean by that Barry is that I am not going to pass judgment on
what happened. I was not there I don't know truly your situation and why it
happened. That is why I said I don't agree on what happened.
I know you love your cats but as your friend I am asking you to please
make sure you take care of the furballs when they come and PLEASE get her
taken care off ASAP. DO what ever it takes to do it.
All I can do is ask you as a friend to do this. No amount of screaming
or insulting you as others are doing; that is their prerogative to do so and
their choice to do. I know that won't work no matter how much they think it
will. I guess age does have some advantages

But Barry you know what you have to do. That is as deep as I am going

"2oz" wrote in message
ps.com...

Old December 6th 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
.. .
And what I mean by that Barry is that I am not going to pass judgment
on what happened. I was not there I don't know truly your situation and
why it happened.

Here you go, Matthew. You can find it all in Google, but let me make it easy
for you. She is pregnant because it is beyond Barry to keep his ****ing door
closed, let alone get her spayed.

Furthermore, an issue like cat overpopulation could never matter to Barry
or to "mee" as much as it does to you because it does not DIRECTLY
affect them. Children and idiots, out of sight, out of mind. The most
important
thing is not to do the right thing, it is, to them, to do the easiest
thing. And
whatever harm they cause, well, they are "only HUUUUman."

Barry is selfish, hard-hearted, and shallow as hell. Recall that a month ago
Iwas ARGUING with him and his little breeder bitch about whether or not
they HAD THE ABILITY to keep their cats inside. There isn't even a
question about it, of course they do. Point: Barry was not invested enough,
he did not care enough about Jupiter to put forth the effort to keep her in.
Therefore she is pregnant. In fact, it is just luck that she was not ripped
topieces by the pack of dogs that killed his last cat. He actually posted
here
that he saw them recently. And if she had been killed, he would expect us
to feel sorry for HIM.

That's the truth, regardless of what anyone WANTS to think.

RPCA'rs Hi Ya'll bonbon Cat anecdotes 10 January 11th 06 08:32 PM
Some of ya'll may remember Mutt Gracecat Cat anecdotes 17 December 23rd 05 12:06 AM
How would yall handle this? KittyLady Cat anecdotes 7 July 28th 05 04:13 PM
The Inaugral Dave Yehudah "Hi Y'All" award Yowie Cat anecdotes 9 January 28th 05 05:32 PM