Rest in peace Nash

Old December 13th 06, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynnette Miller

Default Rest in peace Nash

Nash died on Monday morning in my arms. We had a really good weekend and
thought he was doing well. My husband and I were able to spend a lot of time
with him. He was eating and drinking. We took him to bed with us and he
slept between me and my husband although he would wet the bed. At this point
it didn't really matter. We just put some plastic bags under his blankets.
When we woke in the morning, we just knew that it wouldn't be long. His eyes
were glazing. I just hope that the 6 months he spent with us were better
than he would have gotten elsewhere. Of course, as his last act of defiance,
he peed on me. Once again, not really important.

My other guys are wondering where is he is. They are looking for him. I keep
looking for him. All I know is that it is something to sit in the middle of
the floor and have my other guys sit in my lap because they know I need
them. I am covered in cats. I guess the treats help.

Then to top it all off, yesterday (Tuesday) I found out that a wonderful
woman who taught me everything important to do in case of a trauma (i.e.
apply lipstick first) passed away. She was an animal lover so I'd just like
to think that she and Nash are taking care of each other.

Thanks for everything.
Lynn Miller

Old December 13th 06, 08:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Lynnette Miller wrote:
[...]

So sorry to hear of your losses. I hope you can find some peace in the
weeks and months to come.

-L.

Old December 13th 06, 09:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Modell Rocks

Lynnette Miller wrote:
Nash died on Monday morning in my arms. We had a really good weekend and
thought he was doing well. My husband and I were able to spend a lot of time
with him. He was eating and drinking. We took him to bed with us and he
slept between me and my husband although he would wet the bed. At this point
it didn't really matter. We just put some plastic bags under his blankets.
When we woke in the morning, we just knew that it wouldn't be long. His eyes
were glazing. I just hope that the 6 months he spent with us were better
than he would have gotten elsewhere. Of course, as his last act of defiance,
he peed on me. Once again, not really important.

At least you got to spend some time with your infant son.
Interesting story.

Old December 13th 06, 10:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2fingah

Lynnette Miller wrote:

Then to top it all off, yesterday (Tuesday) I found out that a wonderful
woman who taught me everything important to do in case of a trauma (i.e.
apply lipstick first) passed away. She was an animal lover so I'd just like
to think that she and Nash are taking care of each other.

Thanks for everything.
Lynn Miller

Yes Im sure they are taking care of each other
they say deaths come in 3's, ANYONE ELSE?
anyone at all!? :/

I think it helps if we know what is coming, rather than suddenly
without warning.

Take care

Barry

Old December 13th 06, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Wed, 13 Dec 2006 06:10:13 GMT, "Lynnette Miller"
wrote:

Nash died on Monday morning in my arms.

I'm so sorry to hear that. You gave him a lovely last 6 months of life and
a peaceful exit. So many cats never get that kind of chance. He was a
lucky boy to have you.

--
Lynne

Old December 13th 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda

Lynn, I think this little guy needed you -- he chose you to take care of
him because he knew he didn't have much time.

He was very lucky to have found you.

Take care,

Rhonda

Old December 13th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Lynn, I think this little guy needed you -- he chose you to take care of
him because he knew he didn't have much time.

He was very lucky to have found you.

Yes, he was.

Old December 13th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped

"Lynnette Miller" wrote in message
[...]

Lynn, I'm so sorry to hear about Nash and your friend! Many purrs coming
your way to help sooth your broken heart!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 13th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
blkcatgal

I am so sorry to hear about Nash. Even though he was only with you a short
time, he knew he was loved. My sincere condolences.

Sue

Old December 14th 06, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
barely perished

blkcatgal wrote:
I am so sorry to hear about Nash. Even though he was only with you a short
time, he knew he was loved. My sincere condolences.

I'm sure he'll be delicious, tho.