Somali Cat

Old December 21st 06, 08:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Holland

Default Somali Cat

Hi, I have recently got a Somali, he is a lovley cat but very different
to most cats I have had in the past. Would be interested to chat with
anyone with a somali. He came from a rescue home and we think he
almost a year old. Is there anyone with any somali experience on here
?
Merry xmas

John

Old December 21st 06, 08:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

John Holland wrote:
Hi, I have recently got a Somali, he is a lovley cat but very different
to most cats I have had in the past. Would be interested to chat with
anyone with a somali. He came from a rescue home and we think he
almost a year old. Is there anyone with any somali experience on here
?
Merry xmas

John

Isn't that the breed that transmits and contracts feline diseases more
frequently, John? I think that this is the one. Yes.. I'm sure of it.
The ones from Somalia... It's the way they live down there that has
caused this breed to get sick more often. Them and their third world
squalor and filth. And now they've spread it to their cats. Has your
pet seen a good veterinarian lately? Can't be too sure. Especially
since other pet owner's cats could be negatively impacted...

IBen Getiner

Old December 21st 06, 09:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner wrote:
John Holland wrote:
[...]

Ahhh... I see.. Nice cat!

http://www.catcraze.com/somali.htm

IBen

Old December 21st 06, 10:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
m4816k

"IBen Getiner" wrote in message
ups.com...

John Holland wrote:
Hi, I have recently got a Somali, he is a lovley cat but very different
to most cats I have had in the past. Would be interested to chat with
anyone with a somali. He came from a rescue home and we think he
almost a year old. Is there anyone with any somali experience on here
?
Merry xmas

John

Isn't that the breed that transmits and contracts feline diseases more
frequently, John? I think that this is the one. Yes.. I'm sure of it.
The ones from Somalia... It's the way they live down there that has
caused this breed to get sick more often. Them and their third world
squalor and filth.

And you're suggesting Persia (nowdays called Iran) or Siam (Thailand) are
developed, rich, clean places, right?! If you can't reply without being
rude, don't bother replying at all. Not to mention you could've at least
return best wishes for holidays. What are you suggesting, that everyone
keeping a sick cat should be shot because they endanger other cats?! OK, but
let's kill all people with viral diseases as well then, especially those
from dirty third world countries, cause they endanger other people.

Chill out, can't we at least be civilized during holidays?

Old December 21st 06, 10:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

John Holland wrote:
Hi, I have recently got a Somali, he is a lovley cat but very different
to most cats I have had in the past. Would be interested to chat with
anyone with a somali. He came from a rescue home and we think he
almost a year old. Is there anyone with any somali experience on here
?
Merry xmas

John

Isn't that the breed that transmits and contracts feline diseases more
frequently, John? I think that this is the one. Yes.. I'm sure of it.
The ones from Somalia... It's the way they live down there that has
caused this breed to get sick more often. Them and their third world
squalor and filth.

And you're suggesting Persia (nowdays called Iran) or Siam (Thailand) are
developed, rich, clean places, right?!

I am suggesting that many bad things come from Africa. You know what I
mean.
Besides... It's a fact that Africa's never-ending drought has been
considered responsible for the ease of transmission of recent viruses
and plagues throughout the entire world. Any animal coming from that
part of the globe should be checked out thoroughly. Even if it was not
born there.. it still has the potential of genetic disposition.
As far as having problems with cats from Iran... I say X-ray those
sucker really good before they are put into the cargo hold of any
commercial airliner. Those sorry subhuman scum over there will stop at
nothing to stamp out any vest age of freedom and democracy (as we are
now seeing in neighboring Iraq). No telling what they might shove up
their asses. Smallpox? The black death? Who really knows?. Siamese cats
are evil and mean and are a pain in the frigging keester. You know this
as well as I. Their reputation in this matter has spread far and wide
and is well documented. Do away with the entire breed, the vile evil
little criers.. That's my position on the matter.

If you can't reply without being
rude, don't bother replying at all.

I wasn't being rude. I was being factual. I can't help it if you can't
stand the light of day.. Your problem. Not mine.

Not to mention you could've at least
return best wishes for holidays.

Sorry, but IBen doesn't believe in wishing others well on any holiday
with an X in front of it. It the ******* can't at least show the
Christian community a little respect (since we invented the darned
thing to start with), then he doesn't deserve me acknowledging his
well-wishing. Besides.... What good does it do? It's just a waste of
time. Doesn't change a thing.

What are you suggesting, that everyone
keeping a sick cat should be shot because they endanger other cats?!

No, but they know it's sick. So they can then keep it away from MY
healthy cat. That's what I was trying to inform the guy for. So people
like ME... MY cat would not be afflicted needlessly.

OK, but
let's kill all people with viral diseases as well then, especially those
from dirty third world countries, cause they endanger other people.

Especially... But let the army do it. I don't want to get my hands
dirty...

Chill out, can't we at least be civilized during holidays?

Yeah... You can start with yourself, dude. Case in point...

IBen Getiner

Old December 21st 06, 10:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner

John Holland wrote:
[...]

suckers really good before they are put into the cargo hold of any

Old December 22nd 06, 08:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
m4816k

John Holland wrote:
[...]

Then you must be in love with bengals too:-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_cat

Old December 22nd 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
LC

Cowardly lyin' hypocrite "IBen Getiner" wrote in message
oups.com...

m4816k wrote:

If you can't reply without being
rude, don't bother replying at all.

I wasn't being rude. I was being factual. I can't help it if you can't
stand the light of day.. Your problem. Not mine.

With that kind of "logic", you might want to ask crazy "IBen" why he feels
the schizophrenic urge to post his insane tripe under so many sockpuppets
(often laughably contradictory):

"I take my hat off to the Nazis. What we need now is .... a solution. It can
be seen as a final one, if you like..."
From: "IBen Getiner"

"I would like to introduce myself to my Jewish compatriots, as well as
all those who call Israel their friend. My interests are quite varied,
although I wish not to discuss spiritual matters; in that G_d is not a
matter for this type of forum. Shalom"
Rabbi Benjamin Franchester Getiner, IV
From: "Rabbi Getiner"
LC~ Kook-a-doodle-doo!

"there are plenty of women who have a 'bigger dick' than many men I've
known."
From: "IBen Getiner" , seems to favor transexuals.

Old December 22nd 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"LC" wrote in message

Cowardly lyin' hypocrite "IBen Getiner" wrote

I generally don't announce it when I killfile, but I will make an exception
here .... anybody who replies to this asshole in the group gets whacked.
Email him if you really need to, man.

Old December 22nd 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
LC

"cybercat" wrote in message
.. .

"LC" wrote in message

Cowardly lyin' hypocrite "IBen Getiner" wrote

I generally don't announce it when I killfile,

And yet...

but I will make an exception here .... anybody who replies to this asshole
in the group gets whacked.

Ooh, scary.
I guess you won't see it when I tell you I could really care less then.

Email him if you really need to, man.

You first.