Xmas Greeting

Old December 21st 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ollie2

Default Xmas Greeting

Happy Xmas everyone. I've sent no overseas cards this year owing to being
in an endless state of chaos through house renovations. So special
greetings and purrs to the people I normally contact.

The cats have had a wonderful time, pestering Ted as he paints and papers.
Freshly painted window sills have to be sniffed and walked on. They walk
through layers of dust from the sanding down. Unlike most cats they like
the vacuum cleaner and play with the hose as I battle with the dust.

Bonnie has a favourite trick, she leaps to the top of a freshly painted open
window and leaps from there onto Ted's back.I don't know how he keeps his
balance and his paint tin upright.

He never loses patience with her and manages to twist and turn to put her
down carefully. She yowls all the way.

Purrs to all from Fluffy SP, Bonnie and Clyde

--
The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Old December 21st 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lois

And a very Merry Christmas from our house as well.

Hope everybody has a great festive season, keep happy and safe.

Purrs

Lois, Ken and the felines Rama, Soumra, Freya, Gigi,
Kaleen, Susie and the still resident kittens
Purrdy, Mercedes, Mia and Thane (Freya's lot) plus
Ava, Blaize, Zeke, Louie and Caesar (Gigi's tribe)

--
http://zeotropeburmese.kiwiwebhost.net.nz

Burmese are like potato chips, you can't just have one!
"ollie2" wrote in message
[...]

It has removed 52 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Old December 22nd 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CATherine

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:08:43 +1300, "ollie2"
wrote:

Happy Xmas everyone. I've sent no overseas cards this year owing to being
in an endless state of chaos through house renovations. So special
greetings and purrs to the people I normally contact.

The cats have had a wonderful time, pestering Ted as he paints and papers.
Freshly painted window sills have to be sniffed and walked on. They walk
through layers of dust from the sanding down. Unlike most cats they like
the vacuum cleaner and play with the hose as I battle with the dust.

Bonnie has a favourite trick, she leaps to the top of a freshly painted open
window and leaps from there onto Ted's back.I don't know how he keeps his
balance and his paint tin upright.

He never loses patience with her and manages to twist and turn to put her
down carefully. She yowls all the way.

Purrs to all from Fluffy SP, Bonnie and Clyde

Merry Christmas down under!

Ted must have the patience of a saint. But then he was trained by
Ollie. I still remember all those stories.

--
CATherine
Old December 22nd 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

And a very merry christmas to you, Bev and DH and the
fabulous trio.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old December 26th 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

ollie2 wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the update!
Best wishes,